Request an E-Print (Licensing Permission)
AdvisoryHQ’s content is copyrighted and cannot be republished without permission. See below to request an E-Print.
Benefits of an E-Print
From personal use to corporate marketing materials, E-Prints are a great way to build and enhance visibility, or just create buzz and excitement from content that featured your company, product, service, or topic you are interested in.
- Share with clients, prospects, followers, and your audience
- Distribute via email
- Integrate content to corporate sales, brochures, and marketing materials
- Include on books, newsletters, or other publications for editorial, educational, and commercial uses
- Promote in conference rooms, lobbies, and throughout corporate offices
- Many other uses
Note: Due to conflicts that may arise from duplicate content issues, AdvisoryHQ E-Prints cannot be reposted in full on any other public website.
Types of E-Prints
We offer two types of E-Prints.
- An E-Print of the entire article
- An E-Print of a section of the article (for example, an E-Print of just your firm’s review and ranking)
Sample AdvisoryHQ E-Print
** Note: publishers like Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Reuters sometimes charge up to $1,000 for their E-Prints, but AdvisoryHQ only charges:
Type of E-Print
|An E-Print of a section of an article (i.e., the section that presents your firm’s review and ranking)|
|An E-Print of a whole article|
Request an E-Print
Click below to request an:
Upon receiving payment and your email, our editorial team will generate and send you the PDF E-Print.
Email us if you have any questions.