Review of Brightworth Financial Advisory Firm
Unlike commission-based or transaction-driven advisory services, Brightworth’s fee-only compensation model means the firm is free to choose the type of investment vehicles that will best suit its clients’ needs, without any conflicts of interest whatsoever.
Accountability and Transparency
Brightworth uses third-party custodians who independently report on client holdings.
From a transparency perspective, Brightworth provides clients with regular performance reports that show how a client’s portfolio has performed from day one and the net of all fees performed over time.
Image source: Pexels
Coordinated Level of Service
All of Brightworth’s advisors have deep expertise across multiple financial disciplines.
This allows them to provide exceptional advice on an ongoing basis and also provide clients with a coordinated level of expertise across the firm’s advisory functions (legal, accounting, tax, financial, estate planning, etc.).
Comprehensive Client Base
Based on the extensive level of experience that Brightworth advisors bring to the table, the firm is able to serve a diverse range of clientele, including retirees, business owners/entrepreneurs, corporate executives, widows/heirs, physicians, attorneys, Big 4 CPA partners, athletes/entertainers, trusts, family offices, foundations, endowments, retirement plans, and many others.
Lots of Accolades
As a testament of the firm’s consistent level of high service and performance, Brightworth has received a number of accolades and commendations from renowned industry analysts and watchers.
Top accolades include:
- Top 100 Independent Financial Advisers by Barron’s
- 28 Best Managed Firms by Charles Schwab Institutional
- Leading RIA Firms by Asset Growth by Financial Advisor
- 40 Fastest-Growing Fee-Only RIAs by InvestmentNews
- Top Advisers by Reuters AdvicePoint
- Nation’s 100 Most Exclusive Wealth Advisors by Robb Report Worth
- 250 Best Financial Advisors in America by Robb Report Worth
- Top Wealth Management Firms by Wealth Manager
- FIVE STAR Wealth Managers – Best in Overall Satisfaction by Atlanta magazine
- Atlanta’s Top NAPFA Fee-Only Investment Advisers (by AUM) by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta’s Top 25 Financial Planning and Advisory Firms by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Top 100 Power Brokers leading Atlanta’s Financial Sector by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- APEX® Award for Publication Excellence – Newsletter Writing | Writing Series | Financial & Investment Writing
- FT 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers by Financial Times
Brightworth Private Wealth Counsel Reviews – Services:
- Investment Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate & Legacy Planning
- Trust Management
- Business Transition Planning
Brightworth Private Wealth Counsel’s Contact Information:
- Terminus 100, 3280 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 2075, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Tel: 404.760.9000
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.