Intro – Wescom Credit Union Review & Ranking
AdvisoryHQ recently reviewed the top credit unions in Los Angeles, CA. Each credit union that was reviewed demonstrates an excellence in quality, provides exceptional service, offers a wide-range of products, and affords a high-level of convenience to its customers.
Included in this list is First City Credit Union.
Below we have provided a detailed review of First City Credit Union and the specific factors we used in our decision-making process.
Wescom Credit Union Review
Wescom Credit Union, another top credit union in Los Angeles, is a non-profit financial institution guided by its members to offer exceptional service and trusted banking solutions whether in-branch or on-the-go.
Services are provided through their 22 California locations including Corona, Irvine, Orange, Palmdale, and Thousand Oaks.
Key Factors that Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top 2017 Credit Union
Below is a listing of key factors that allowed Wescom Credit Union to rank as one of 2017’s top credit unions in Los Angeles, California.
Comprehensive Member Account Services
A variety of account options await you as you make your considerations. From signature memberships to IRAs, here’s a look at what’s available from Wescom:
- Signature Memberships: Earn rewards just by using Wescom for your banking needs.
- Checking Accounts: Get no minimum balances, free mobile banking, and a network of over 30,000 fee-free ATMs.
- Savings Accounts: A variety of traditional, high-rate, and flexible savings accounts help your money grow.
- Certificates: Save money and make it do more for you over time.
- IRAs: Individual Retirement Accounts include flexible options, money market accounts, transitional IRAs, and more.
- Youth Accounts: Get your kids started on the road to financial responsibility.
Personalized Loan Services
Wescom takes into consideration all factors surrounding your lending needs. This allows for a more personal approach that won’t break the bank with unmanageable fees.
The following is a sample list of the types of loans serviced through Wescom:
- Conventional and jumbo mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- FHA insured mortgages
- Auto loans
- Credit cards
- Personal lines of credit
- Financial counseling
Photo courtesy of: Wescom Credit Union
The New Meaning of Mobile Banking
Can’t get to a branch location just yet?
Wescom has taken mobile banking to a whole new level with “Big Blue,” a self-contained financial center on wheels which allows new and existing clients the convenience of opening accounts, getting pre-approved for loans, making ATM withdrawals, and more!
To browse exclusive reviews of all top rated banks in Los Angeles, please click on any of the links below:
- California Bear Credit Union
- California Credit Union
- Firefighters First Credit Union
- First City Credit Union
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Los Angeles Federal Credit Union
- USC Credit Union
- Water and Power Community Credit Union
- Wescom Credit Union
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.