Intro – Tri Counties Bank Reviews & Ranking
Tri Counties Bank was recently ranked and reviewed by AdvisoryHQ as a top rated banking firm. Firms on our top-rated lists were selected after they successfully passed AdvisoryHQ’s groundbreaking, four-step banks and credit unions selection methodology.
Click here for a step-by-step breakdown of the methodology and selection process used during our Tri Counties Bank review: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
The Tri Counties Bank review below provides a detailed assessment, including some of the factors used by AdvisoryHQ News in its ranking and selection of Tri Counties Bank.
Tri Counties Bank Review
Opened in 1975, Tri Counties Bank and its parent, TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK), are headquartered in Chico, California. The bank operates traditional and in-store branches throughout Northern and Central California markets, including:
- Shasta County
- Placer County
- Yolo Counties/Sacramento
- Sonoma County/Santa Rosa/Petaluma
- Del Norte County
- Humboldt County
- Mendocino County
- Trinity Counties
Tri Counties Bank Review
When evaluated alongside other top banking firms, Tri Counties Bank compares favorably. The bank offers an extensive range of consumer, small business, and corporate banking services, as well as third-party brokerage services, through an affiliation with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
Key Factors Leading Us to Rank This Firm as One of the Top Banking Firms in 2018
Upon completing our Tri Counties Bank review, Tri Counties Bank was included in AdvisoryHQ’s ranking of this year’s best banking companies based on the following factors.
Tri Counties Bank Review | Financial Alternatives for Growing Businesses
Similar to many other top banking firms, Tri Counties Bank offers a number of loan options backed by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
By leveraging the backing of the U.S. government, Tri Counties is able to extend lending capital to borrowers who might not otherwise qualify for a loan with Tri Counties. Tri Counties Bank participates in the following government-backed programs:
- SBA 7(a) Loans: Loans for small business startups, expansion or acquisition
- SBA 504 Loans: Lending to support business growth with equipment, improvements or facilities purchases
- USDA Farm Service Agency Loans: Agricultural programs for those who might not otherwise qualify for bank lending
- USDA Business and Industry Loans: Loans to improve or develop business, industry or employment in rural communities
Tri Counties Bank Review | Agriculture Loans
Tri Counties Bank has a long history of financing agricultural operations. The company provides the financial tools and guidance that farmers need to be successful and profitable today.
As one of the best banking companies in California, Tri Counties Bank assists farmers with loans for crop production, capital improvements, property acquisition or expansion, refinancing, herd and feed financing, and equipment financing.
Tri Counties Bank Review | Community Involvement
Tri Counties Bank invests in the financial success and well-being of people and households and remains committed to making a positive impact in the communities where it operates. Tri Counties Bank demonstrates this commitment through community involvement by participating in and supporting:
- Volunteer Activities: Tri Counties Bank employees provide thousands of hours of volunteer services on an annual basis. Bank staff members provide financial education, host food drives, work with local shelters, and serve on nonprofit boards as well as local civic and community groups.
- Capacity building: Tri Counties Bank provides community development loans and investments that benefit low- and moderate-income communities in the areas of affordable housing, small business capital, essential community services, shelters, and emergency services.
- Economic revitalization and stabilization: By investing in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) projects, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), and other community organizations, Tri Counties Bank provides working capital that can be used to build affordable housing, mixed-use developments, and retail enhancements that improve neighborhoods without moving the current residents.
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
As one of the best banking companies in California, Tri Counties Bank demonstrates a strong commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
The firm provides quality services in many underserved areas, providing essential access to deposit products, credit, and other financial resources.
It also delivers community service, charitable support, and technical assistance to these underserved communities, solidifying their 5-star rating as one of the best banking firms to consider partnering with this year.
In addition to reviewing the above Tri Counties Bank review, you can click on any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of AdvisoryHQ’s top rated banking firms:
Rate Table Disclaimer
Click here to read AdvisoryHQ’s disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed on this page.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.