TOP STOCK GAINERS, MOVERS & LOSERS
STOCK MARKET HEADLINES (TODAY)
The DJIA closed in negative territory today, dropping by -26.13 points to close at 22653.86 (a decline of -0.12% from its previous day’s close.) The S&P closed at 2659.41, a -0.16% decline from its previous close.
The NASDAQ ended the day at 7887.26, lower by -0.33%.
BIGGEST STOCK MOVERS (TODAY)
Top 10 Biggest Stock Gainers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top performing stocks and biggest percentage gainers on the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today’s Top Stock Movers:
- Youngevity International Inc took the number one spot on today’s list of the biggest stock gainers. The company’s stock price surged by 275% to end the day at $2.7 as 34,008,801 of the company’s shares were bought and sold by investors.
- Shares of Sasol Ltd increased in value by 59.06%, making the stock today’s second highest moving stock as investors traded 18,400,592 of the company’s shares. The company’s stock price jumped by $1.5 to close at $4.04 by the end of the day.
- Mersana Therapeutics Inc’s stock price surged today by 43.87% placing it on the #3 spot on today’s list of top stock market movers. Investors traded 12,656,800 of the company’s shares as the stock price surged, ending the day at $7.74.
- Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc’s stock price, which ended the day at $4.08 was today’s fourth largest stock gainer across the NASDAQ and NYSE. The firm’s stock price jumped by $1.24, a 43.66% increase from the day before, as investors traded 8,296,120 of the company’s shares.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc’s stock was the next highest stock gainer today, after the company’s stock price climbed 37.12% to close the day at $3.14. The stock was number five on today’s list of the top 10 stocks with the highest percentage gains.
With a percentage gain between 22.32% and 35.98%, Western Asset Mortgage Capital, Caleres Inc, Lazydays Holdings Inc, G-III Apparel Gp, and Pluristem Therapeutc made up the remaining companies on today’s list of the top 10 biggest stock gainers.
Top 10 Biggest Stock Losers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today’s Biggest Stock Losers:
- Shares of Pensare Acquisition Corp fell by $-1.2 to end the day at $2.68, making it the biggest stock loser today (by percentage points) across the NYSE and NASDAQ. The company’s stock price fell by as much as -30.93% as investors fled the stock with 130,600 of the company’s shares trading hands.
- Sea Change Intl IN was the next biggest stock loser today, declining -27.82% to close the day at $2.62 a share as investors dumped 2,331,600 of the company’s stock.
- Golar Lng Ltd was next in line, coming in as the third biggest stock loser across the NYSE and NASDAQ, after its stock price dropped by -24.1%. The company’s price per share fell by $-1.47 to end the day at $4.63.
- Chimera Investment Corp was number four on today’s list of top stock market losers (by percentage point). The company’s stock price plunged by -20.25% to end the day at $6.5 as 35,903,898 shares exchanged hands.
- Shares of Ecmoho Ltd ADR declined in value as the company’s stock price fell by -19.34% making it the fifth biggest stock loser today. The company’s share price ended the day at $4.63 as investors traded 24,000 shares of the company’s stock.
Hailiang Edu Grp Ads, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, Hoegh Lng Partners LP, Team Inc, and Seacor Marine Holdings Inc were the remaining five firms/stocks on today’s list of the biggest stock market losers.
See below for a list of this week’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK GAINERS & STOCK LOSERS
(THIS WEEK )
This Week’s 10 Highest Stock Winners
The stocks below are this week’s top 10 gainers and biggest winners by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
This Week’s 10 Biggest Stock Losers
The 10 stocks listed below are this week’s 10 biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
See below for a list of this month’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK LOSERS & GAINERS THIS MONTH
Top 10 Highest Stock Movers – This Month
Below are this month’s top stocks by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
10 Biggest Stock Losers – This Month
The stocks listed below are this month’s biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
Date Last Updated: Note, this page was last updated on 4/7/2020
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.