RANKING AND REVIEWS
BEST FINANCIAL ADVISORS IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
2021-2022 Ranking of the Top Financial Advisors in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, & Winter Park, FL
The pandemic undeniably had a huge impact on the global economy and local economies around the world. Tourism, in particular, was especially hit hard.
While the Orlando area used to receive over 70 million tourists a year, the city experienced a significant drop in visitors as the COVID-19 pandemic began. Although the city relies heavily on tourism, there are still many people that call Orlando home who are on the lookout for ways to protect and grow their money during the pandemic.
Whether you’re saving for a post-COVID dream vacation, would like the option to retire early, or have generational wealth that you need help investing in a tax-efficient manner, top Orlando financial advisors can help you create a roadmap to success.
Wealth managers and financial planners typically have decades of experience working with multiple investment vehicles and products, understanding their clients’ anxieties about money management, and providing comprehensive solutions to reach financial goals.
One thing that holds many people back from taking that first step with an Orlando wealth management firm is the time it takes to find the best ones to consider.
That’s where AdvisoryHQ comes in. We help simplify the process for you by researching hundreds of financial advisors each year and publishing our lists of top-ranked contenders in major cities across the United States.
In Orlando, we’ve identified 12 of the best financial advisors that stand apart from the crowd. From custom-tailored portfolios to full-service financial offerings, you can count on these financial planners to have your best interests at heart.
If you’ve dreamed of being able to do more with your money and seeing it grow to support your future goals, then you’ll want to read through this list of the best wealth management firms in Orlando in order to find the perfect partner to help you make that happen in 2021-2022.
Award Emblem: Top 12 Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, & Winter Park, FL
Top 12 Financial Advisors in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, & Winter Park | Brief Comparison & Ranking
|Best Financial Advisors in Orlando||2021-2022 Ratings|
|AllGen Financial Advisors||5|
|American Financial Advisors||5|
|Certified Financial Group, Inc.||5|
|Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors||5|
|Gambin Financial Group||5|
|Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo LLC||5|
|Nelson Financial Planning||5|
|Resource Consulting Group||5|
|Ronald Blue Trust||5|
|Signature Wealth Advisors||5|
Table: Top 12 Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, & Winter Park | Above list is sorted by rating
Tips for Choosing the Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL
If you’re new to the idea of working with an Orlando financial planning firm, narrowing down a list to your top handful of choices can be challenging. At first glance, the firms may look very similar, which leaves you grasping for ways to differentiate them.
However, once you know a few key things to look for, the search will become much easier. Finding the best firm for you is all about knowing the main factors that can set one top wealth management firm in Orlando apart from another.
Here are a few tips of which factors to look for:
What Types of Clients Do They Work With?
This is often the first way you can identify whether an Orlando money management firm is the right fit for you. For example, some firms only work with high-net-worth clients and have a minimum investable asset level that may be in the millions. On the other hand, some firms work with all wealth levels and don’t have any minimum asset requirements.
Are They Fee-only, Fee-based, or a Fiduciary?
If you’re looking for a firm that doesn’t have any conflicts of interest, you’ll want to find one that is fee-only. Fee-only financial advisors in Orlando, FL don’t accept any outside commissions or incentives for the sale or recommendation of financial products.
Top-Rated Financial Advisors in Orlando 2021-2022
In contrast, a fee-based firm is free to accept commissions from companies that sell financial products, which can cause some inherent conflict of interest. Therefore, you’ll want a fee-based firm to also be a fiduciary. This means they take on a legal obligation to put their clients’ best interests ahead of their own, despite any commissions.
Do They Offer All the Services You Need?
If you need family office services, you’ll want to ensure that the Orlando financial advisory firm you’re reviewing offers that capability. If you are looking for some tax help along with investment planning, check to make sure a firm offers that.
While most firms in Orlando offer both financial planning and investment services, not all offer other additional services that you might be interested in, so reviewing all their service offerings is another way to differentiate one financial advisor from another.
If you’re interested in how much average financial services cost, read more about it here: Average Financial Advisor Fees This Year.
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
2021-2022 AdvisoryHQ’s Selection Methodology
What methodology does AdvisoryHQ use in selecting and finalizing the credit cards, financial products, firms, services, and products that are ranked on its various top-rated lists?
Please visit “AdvisoryHQ’s Ranking Methodologies” for a detailed review of our selection methodologies for ranking top-rated credit cards, financial accounts, firms, products, and services.
Don’t Miss: Top Wealth Management Firms in Philadelphia, PA
Detailed Review – Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, Florida
Below, please find the detailed review of each firm on our list of 2021-2022 best financial planners in Orlando, FL. We have highlighted some of the factors that allowed these Orlando wealth management firms to score so high in our selection ranking.
Click on any of the names below to go directly to the review section for that firm.
- AllGen Financial Advisors
- American Financial Advisors
- AndCo Consulting
- Certified Financial Group, Inc.
- Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors
- Gambin Financial Group
- Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo LLC
- Nelson Financial Planning
- Resource Consulting Group
- Ronald Blue Trust
- Signature Wealth Advisors
Click below for previous years’ rankings:
- 2019 Review: 11 Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL
- 2018 Review: Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL
- 2017 Review: Top 8 Best Wealth Management Firms in Orlando
- 2016 Review: Top 9 Best Financial Advisors in Orlando
AllGen Financial Advisors Review
With a desire to serve clients of all generations from all walks of life, AllGen Financial Advisors believes that everyone deserves to experience financial freedom. By putting people before profits, AllGen pledges to put their clients’ best interests first in all decisions.
The firm is headquartered in Orlando, FL, and provides highly-tailored financial planning solutions to clients throughout the U.S. and abroad.
As a fee-based Orlando financial advisor, we have included this firm on our top-rated list due to its independence, fiduciary commitment, and client-centric approach. The firm clearly states that absolutely no products are pushed by its financial planning team.
Key Factors That Enabled AllGen Financial Advisors to Rank as a Top Orlando Wealth Management Firm
Design Your Path to Success
AllGen Financial helps clients design a path to success with a comprehensive three-step process. No matter where you currently are in life, this Orlando financial advisory firm has a roadmap to get you to the next step through the three fundamental life stages:
If you are beginning from scratch with a financial plan, have no emergency fund, and are working on paying down debt, you may want to start here. Your Orlando financial advisor will help you:
- Determine your net worth
- Create a spending plan
- Develop risk management strategies
- Develop a plan to eliminate debt
Do you have your current finances under control but need to start looking into investments, retirement, or education planning for your children? This step allows you to build upon what you already have, as your Orlando financial planner helps you:
- Plan for retirement
- Maximize investments
- Develop a plan for upcoming education costs
- Create a strategy for paying down your mortgage
Do you feel that you are already financially free? AllGen Financial can show you how to best maximize your investments and minimize your tax liabilities. These top financial advisors in Orlando will assist you with:
- Protecting assets from ongoing expenses
- Creating an estate plan
- Collaborating with other professionals for long-term success
- Utilizing resources for charitable goals
Top-Rated Orlando Wealth Management Firms
Wealth is rarely built overnight. But through intentional and thoughtful investing, you can accumulate wealth to set yourself up for a secure future. AllGen Financial has a team of highly qualified financial advisors in Orlando who know how to invest on your behalf through:
- Evaluating your current financial situation, goals, and timeline
- Offering a wide range of investment options
- Screening for securities that have the highest return and the lowest risk
- Prioritizing risk management to match your personal objectives
AllGen Financial Advisors offers clients a truly customizable experience and also gives them peace of mind with a fiduciary commitment that puts their needs above all else. Their comprehensive plans simplify the financial planning process even for newcomers.
Will a full array of services, a highly experienced team, and a client-centered philosophy, AllGen solidifies its 5-star rating as one of the best financial advisors in Orlando to consider partnering with in 2021-2022.
American Financial Advisors Review
American Financial Advisors is a registered investment advisory firm in Orlando that serves clients nationwide. Founded in 1989, this Orlando wealth management firm is strongly committed to working through accountable practices and root every decision in sound financial logic.
RIAs typically earn revenue through a management fee that’s comprised of a percentage of assets held for a client. The firm’s ADV makes note that some advisors receive commissions from the sale of insurance, so we recommend verifying fee structure before partnering with them or any other financial advisor in Orlando.
Key Factors That Enabled American Financial Advisors to Rank as a Top Financial Planner in Orlando
As one of the top-rated Orlando financial advisors, American Financial adheres to the fiduciary standard of service. This commitment exemplifies the highest standards of transparency, trust, accountability, and candor within the client-advisor relationship.
Along with a fiduciary commitment, the team of top Orlando financial planners at American Financial strives to embody the following values in everything they do:
- Integrity: Mutual trust and principled actions create a strong foundation for positive, long-term relationships.
- Accountability: All actions taken must be justifiable and explainable with the client’s best interest in mind.
- Service: These Orlando financial advisors are active participants in their clients’ success, working to meet their needs every step of the way.
- Performance: American Financial advisors will always be on top of their game when it comes to driving results.
- Innovation: Financial planning should be tailored to fit each client, as no two clients will have the same needs and goals.
Focus on Pilots
To address the unique financial challenges faced by airline pilots, American Financial provides a range of specialty services that are designed to fit the distinct needs of this client segment.
Their investment management and financial planning services for pilots include:
- “Equity Distribution to IRA Rollover” analysis
- Pre-retirement planning
- Regular investment updates focused on pilot-specific topics
- Establishing asset allocation and rebalancing as needed
- Assistance with retirement process and forms
- Retiree medical insurance options
- Survivorship planning
- Estate and legacy planning
American Financial takes the time to listen, and their advisors truly care about their clients’ financial wellbeing. This Orlando wealth management firm has a strong commitment to always being transparent and making every decision in the best interests of its clients.
With a wide range of financial service offerings, an experienced team, and a unique specialty in serving airline pilots, American Financial easily scores a 5-star rating as a top Orlando financial planner to consider partnering with in 2021-2022.
Popular Article: Top Financial Advisors in Chicago, IL
AndCo Consulting Review
Founded with a client-first philosophy, AndCo Consulting is an independent wealth management firm and fiduciary in Orlando that has 8 offices throughout the country.
AndCo is an RIA, which means that its advisors get a percentage of AUM. However, we were still pleased to see that the firm’s ADV states that “AndCo is never compensated in any form by the recommended investment advisors or any 3rd party for those recommendations.”
As always, we recommend you confirm the fee structure before working with any Orlando financial advisor.
Key Factors That Enabled AndCo Consulting to Rank as a Top Orlando Wealth Management Firm
Partnering with AndCo offers clients access to a large, dynamic team of more than 90 professionals who collectively bring decades of wealth management experience to the table.
In fact, 38 of their investment consultants average over 20 years of experience within the industry. Collectively, the team of Orlando financial advisors at AndCo includes:
- 22 CFA charter holders (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- 7 CAIA charter holders (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst)
- 3 CIPM charter holders (Certified Investment Performance Measurement)
- 3 CFP® professionals (Certified Financial Planner)
- 4 CIMA professionals (Certified Investment Management Analyst)
Additionally, 29 team members at this Orlando financial advisory firm hold advanced degrees, demonstrating a strong focus on ongoing education and industry leadership.
Endowment and Foundation Services
As a top Orlando wealth management firm, AndCo works with more than just private individuals. They also help endowments meet their budgetary requirements and ensure longevity through tailored investment portfolios.
This financial advisor in Orlando includes colleges, universities, hospitals, and similar institutions among its clients. Specific endowment and foundation services include:
- Investment Policy Development & Review
- Spending Policy Development & Review
- Strategic Asset Allocation & Portfolio Structure
- Investment Manager/Strategy Identification, Evaluation & Recommendation
- Customized Monthly, Quarterly & Special Request Investment Reports
- Quarterly Economic Summaries
- Board/Investment Committee Education
- Ongoing Investment Manager Due Diligence
- Professional Service Provider Evaluation
- Special Project Coordination & Execution
Orlando’s Best Wealth Management Firms
AndCo believes in building relationships on a foundation of trust, integrity, confidence, and respect. Clients can rest assured that the firm’s advice is given completely free of any conflicts of interest and in their best interest always.
With a broad array of investment management capabilities, a large and experienced team, and a fiduciary commitment, AndCo also earns a 5-star rating as one of the best financial advisors in Orlando, FL to consider partnering with this year.
Certified Financial Group, Inc. Review
Founded in 1976, Certified Financial Group, Inc. provides peace of mind to families throughout the United States, and is one of the oldest and largest independent financial management firms in Florida. They are located in Altamonte Springs.
The firm does not state whether they are fee-only or fee-based. We found Certified Financial Group’s ADV listed under Certified Advisory Corp and it mentions that their advisors may earn commissions through the sale of insurance products or securities, which points to the firm being fee-based.
We recommend that you confirm the fee structure of any Orlando wealth management firm before contracting their services.
Key Factors That Enabled Certified Financial Group, Inc. to Rank as One of the Top Florida Financial Advisors
Comprehensive Financial Services
For those looking for a full offering of financial planning services, CFG is one of the best Florida financial advisors in the Orlando area to choose from. Certified Financial Group provides clients with a comprehensive range of services, which include:
- Retirement Planning: Clients work with a CFP® professional to help individuals and couples assess their retirement readiness.
- Financial Planning: All financial plans begin with a no-obligation consultation and are maintained through ongoing support and expert financial guidance.
- Investment Planning: Portfolios are designed with distinct financial needs and preferences in mind.
- Social Security Planning: Smart strategies are utilized to ensure that clients can maximize their Social Security benefits.
- Estate Planning: Legal assistance for estate planning is offered by Murphy & Berglund, PLLC, an in-office law firm.
All financial planners on the team at Certified Financial Group hold the Certified Financial Planner™ designation and ascribe to a formal code of ethics and continuing education.
With more than 300 years of combined industry knowledge, many team members also carry additional financial certifications and designations, including:
- AIF®—Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- CPA—Certified Public Accountant
- NSSA®—National Social Security Advisor
For clients, the wide array of certifications from these Florida financial advisors guarantees that they are working with an advisor who is knowledgeable, keeps up with new industry trends and regulations, and adheres to strict fiduciary requirements.
As one of the top-rated Florida financial advisors in the Orlando area, Certified Financial Group makes a commitment to being client-focused and providing you with expert advice backed by trained professionals.
With a fiduciary pledge, several ongoing financial workshops, and a focus on financial education, Certified Financial Group solidifies its 5-star rating as one of the best Florida financial advisors to consider partnering with in 2021-2022.
Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors Review
With an experienced and educated team, Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors provides personalized wealth management and financial planning services to high-net-worth clients from its Winter Park, Florida office. Eaton Vance recently also became a part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, the asset management division of Morgan Stanley.
This fee-only wealth management firm in the Orlando area is dedicated to providing expert, objective financial guidance.
Key Factors That Enabled WaterOak Advisors to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisors in Winter Park, FL
Comprehensive Financial Services
One thing that makes Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors stand out as a top financial firm in Winter Park, FL is their commitment to ensuring that each client’s money is simultaneously growing and being preserved.
Financial planning services from this wealth management firm in Florida revolve around 3 essential areas: goals planning, tax planning, and estate planning.
Wealth management clients can benefit from strategies that other financial advisors often overlook, like:
- Economies of Scale: Exclusive pricing based on Eaton Vance WaterOak’s buying power.
- Advanced Reporting: Tailored performance reporting and access to the client portal.
- Tax Alpha: Advanced strategies for tax management and efficiency.
- Retirement Planning: Advanced spending and distribution strategies to ensure a comfortable retirement.
Diverse Portfolio Construction
Diversification helps reduce risk and improve gains. Rather than relying on traditional portfolio construction, portfolios from Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors utilize global stocks, global bonds, and non-correlating alternatives to significantly enhance returns.
This unique approach allows individual investors to take advantage of portfolio strategies previously only available to institutional investors, leveling the playing field and adding significant investment value.
With a commitment to low client-to-advisor ratios, access to custom-tailored solutions, and a mission to help their clients’ succeed, Eaton Vance WaterOak Advisors easily scores a 5-star rating as one of the best financial advisors in the Orlando area to consider partnering with this year.
FirsTrust makes a strong commitment to their clients to be truly objective and become an advocate for their successful financial future. This Orlando financial advisor has 5 offices throughout Florida and a branch in Atlanta, GA.
As a fee-only wealth management firm in Orlando, the team at FirsTrust offers expert financial, tax, retirement, estate, and investment services.
Key Factors That Enabled FirsTrust to Rank as a Top Financial Advisor in Orlando, FL
Retirement planning is an important part of any future financial plan. As such, this wealth management firm in Florida impresses upon its clients that successful retirement planning is about more than just waiting for savings to grow.
According to FirsTrust, effective retirement planning requires an understanding of financial variables, like taxes and income needs, in retirement to live comfortably.
This Orlando financial advisory firm assists clients with the following specifics to help them plan for a successful retirement:
- Creating a tax-efficient retirement strategy.
- Setting a monthly budget to manage spending.
- Using online resources to monitor accounts and track progress.
- Understanding the potential impact you may have on yourself, your family, and your legacy.
In the same way that effective retirement planning is about more than just savings, estate planning is about more than just writing a will and locking it away. It includes many factors to ensure your estate is maximized in a way that carries out your wishes.
This Orlando wealth management firm can help you do the following:
- Avoid financial conflicts within the family
- Protect heirs from spendthrift concerns
- Mitigate federal estate taxes
- Provide financial management in the event of disability
- Retain and protect family heirlooms
- Avoid postmortem legal proceedings
- Protect and/or dispose of business interests
- Ensure spouses are financially comfortable
- Guarantee funding of future college educations
Best Financial Planning Firms in Orlando 2021-2022
For individuals looking for a firm that upholds high standards, FirsTrust is an excellent choice, adopting their signature “7 Truths” related to serving in your best interest. These truths include factors such as objectivity, customization, transparency, and advocacy.
FirsTrust advisors have a wide range of experience and financial knowledge, making the firm a great choice, and earning the company a 5-star rating in our 2021-2022 Ranking of Top Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL.
Gambin Financial Group Review
Founded in 2010, Gambin Financial Group has been helping families and businesses to achieve their unique financial goals for the last decade. By bringing clarity to complex financial planning situations, Gambin aims to make planning for the future a simple process.
This fee-based and fiduciary financial advisory firm in Orlando offers superior financial planning, insurance planning, and wealth management services.
Key Factors That Enabled Gambin Financial Group to Rank as a One of the Best Financial Advisor in Orlando, FL
Pillars of Planning
Gambin Financial Group’s advisory team is guided by the firm’s Golden Rule to always do what’s in their clients’ best interest. This simple idea is at the top of their planning and investment philosophy.
Gambin Financial’s 5 Pillars of Planning are:
1. Lead with the financial plan & build a strong foundation.
2. Create a strong asset & tax diversification plan.
3. Consider income and return with great importance.
4. Take as little risk as possible to meet the goal.
5. Create options for any future economic environment.
Financial Strategies for Business Owners
Whether you’re just starting out, or looking to grow, expand or even sell your business, Gambin Financial Group will be there to help you in every phase of your business life cycle.
This Orlando financial planning and wealth management firm offers the following 3 tiers of business planning services:
- Foundational Business Planning
Financial planning services under this tier include: Risk Management, Key Objectives & Growth, and Legacy Planning.
- Established Business Planning
Gambin’s Established Business Planning includes all services listed under the Foundational Business Planning plus Tax Planning and Exit Strategy Planning.
- Complex Business & Exit Planning
As this tier’s name suggests, some high-complexity clients may need more specialized and hands-on service. This tier is created with them in mind. Apart from the services included in the Established Business Planning, this tier also includes Strategic Organizational Consulting, Concierge Advisor Coordination, and other planning/strategies for their high-risk business.
Gambin Financial Group will meet you where you are, regardless of which step you are on in your financial journey. This top Orlando wealth management firm will readily counsel and guide you through the entire planning experience to help you meet your financial goals.
For those reasons, we’ve awarded Gambin a 5-star rating in our 2021-2022 ranking.
Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo, LLC Review
Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo’s mission is to be “A Sanctuary from the Noise®” – a calming presence in their clients’ lives – and to help them ease any anxiety surrounding their finances. This top-rated Orlando financial planning firm has additional Florida offices in Melbourne and Tampa.
The firm is a fee-only Orlando wealth management team that helps a select group of families cut through the noise by providing truly objective financial advice and enabling confidence and peace of mind.
Key Factors That Enabled Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo, LLC to Rank as a Top Financial Advisor in Orlando, FL
Client-Centric Value Proposition
For many clients, an important part of identifying the best financial advisor in Orlando is evaluating the approach to how their personal financial life will be handled.
Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo makes it easy to evaluate their services by outlining the benefits their previous clients have experienced. By working with this Orlando wealth management firm, clients are:
- Protected: A fiduciary commitment ensures that these Florida financial advisors are always working with their clients’ best interests put first.
- Educated: The firm enables confidence by helping clients understand their financial plan and how it relates to their success.
- Up-to-Date: This team of Orlando financial advisors is continuously learning about new industry trends, changes, and approaches.
- Efficient: Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo prides itself on possessing the skills, knowledge, and determination to tackle a vast array of client needs.
- Organized: Your financial advisor in Orlando, FL will help you stay organized and keep your financial affairs in order.
- Confident: Sound planning and preparation are key to making good financial decisions through an ever-evolving future.
Top Financial Planning Firms in Orlando, Florida for 2021-2022
Straightforward Service Offerings
In keeping with the firm’s mission to cut through the noise of complicated financial topics, Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo keeps their service offerings as straightforward and comprehensive as possible.
Not only does this exemplify the firm’s mission, but it also makes wealth management much more approachable, as all services are easy to understand without the use of complicated financial jargon.
These service offerings include:
- Specific Tax Planning: The firm has three IRS Enrolled Agents to assist clients with tax questions and tax-efficient strategies.
- Real Financial Planning: The team’s holistic planning services consider all aspects of a client’s financial life.
- Objective Implementation: Your advisors will proactively seek and suggest the best investment strategies and choices.
- Ongoing and Proactive Monitoring: The firm offers full transparency, open communication, and continual monitoring of client accounts.
Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo has a mission to be a calming influence in their clients’ lives as they uncomplicate the world of wealth management and financial planning. This makes them an excellent choice of Orlando financial advisor for those new to investing.
With a refreshing approachability, a fee-only structure, and a client-centered approach, Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo also earns a 5-star rating and is one of the top financial advisors to consider partnering with this year.
Don’t Miss: Best Indianapolis Wealth Management Firms
Nelson Financial Planning Review
With an investment philosophy grounded in diversification and consistency, Nelson Financial Planning is a top financial advisor in Winter Park, Florida with over 30 years of experience in investment and retirement planning.
Founded in 1984, the firm offers a variety of client services with both fee-only and fee-based options and upholds a fiduciary commitment to always put their clients’ best interests first. It’s a good idea to be clear about which fee structure is matched with the service you’re requesting.
Key Factors That Enabled Nelson Financial Planning to Rank as One of the Best Financial Advisors in Winter Park, FL
Holistic Financial and Retirement Planning
The team at Nelson Financial Planning offers a comprehensive, client-focused approach to financial planning. They believe that any good financial strategy should be laser-targeted to a client’s goals and dreams in order to achieve the best chance of success.
The goal of this Winter Park wealth management firm is to make sure that every client has the information and guidance they need to feel comfortable making decisions about their financial planning.
This Florida financial advisory firm offers financial advice in the following areas:
- Retirement Income: Putting clients in a position where they can live comfortably throughout retirement.
- Retirement Planning: Helping clients make the best planning and investing decisions today so that they can be secure tomorrow.
- Investments: Assisting with selecting solid investments that are aligned with a client’s goals and objectives.
- Taxes: Offering expert guidance through the complex tax system and advice minimizing one’s tax burden.
- Florida Retirement System: Discussing the benefits of enrolling in this system, how it affects your retirement options, and how to easily enroll if one chooses to.
“Dollars and Sense” Podcast
As one of the top financial advisors in Winter Park and Orlando, FL, Nelson Financial Planning produces a podcast on many helpful financial topics.
Called Dollars and Sense, it is the longest-running radio show in Central Florida with more than 1,600 episodes.
Listeners can call in with their financial questions, while the Orlando financial advisors at Nelson Financial Planning cover topics like retirement income, investments, retirement planning, taxes, Social Security, mortgages, saving for college, and more.
For those looking for expert guidance for their retirement years, Nelson Financial Planning offers clients a wide range of comprehensive and valuable retirement services to help secure a comfortable future.
With fee structure options, a fiduciary commitment, and expertise in the Florida retirement system, Nelson Financial Planning solidifies a 5-star rating as one of the top financial advisory firms in the Orlando area to consider partnering with in 2021-2022.
Resource Consulting Group Review
Taking an academic approach to investing, Resource Consulting Group is an independent, Orlando-based wealth management firm that’s been serving clients who represent the top 1% of assets and income since 1988.
The firm is a fiduciary, fee-only Orlando financial advisor that believes in taking a balanced and well-strategized approach to investment management.
Key Factors That Enabled Resource Consulting Group to Rank as a Top Financial Advisor in Orlando
The Seven Investment Fundamentals
To maximize the probability of reaching your future financial goals, Resource Consulting has taken the most relevant investment objectives and created The Seven Investment Fundamentals to help clients avoid the dangers of the market. These include:
- Appropriate allocation to equities: Properly allocated assets are the strongest determinant of yielding high returns over the long term. In simple terms, don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Stay fully invested: Timing your investments properly is key. Market timing adds uncertainty and lowers efficiency, both of which should be avoided.
- Keep costs down: Resource Consulting believes that your annual portfolio cost should be no more than 1 percent.
- Use only short-term bonds: Short-term bonds offer less risk. Exposure to risk from long-term bonds offers only a minimal return.
- Include small cap stocks: It has been shown that over time, small cap stocks garner higher returns than large cap stocks.
- Include value stocks: Value stocks produce higher returns and allow for significant growth achievement.
- Have broad diversification: No single investment strategy works all of the time. Risk is reduced through the use of asset diversification.
Retirement Planning Services
Resource Consulting offers comprehensive and transparent retirement planning for individuals and employees based upon the following principles:
- Simplicity: Leaving the complicated jargon at the door; retirement planning should be as simple and straightforward as possible.
- Plan Wellness: Increasing employee participation and encouraging employees to adequately fund their retirements sets them up for a steady income during retirement years.
- Fiduciary Assistance: Resource Consulting can serve as your plan’s ERISA, and it is the first firm in Florida to hold the CEFEX certification for fiduciary excellence.
- Investment Strategies: Tailored investment portfolios allow for practical investing and the application of solid research.
- Transparency of Fees: As a fee-only firm, partnering with the Orlando financial advisors at Resource Consulting Group means having complete transparency at all times.
- Broad Resources: The Resource Consulting team is highly accredited and includes CPAs, MBAs, and CFPs.
Resource Consulting Group is a top financial advisory firm in Orlando that works to simplify the process of wealth management and retirement planning so clients can reach their financial goals with confidence.
With a well-defined investment strategy that reduces risks and maximizes gains, as well as a fee-only fiduciary commitment, Resource Consulting Group easily solidifies its 5-star rating as one of the best financial advisory firms in Orlando to consider working with this year.
Ronald Blue Trust Review
Ronald Blue Trust was founded in 1979 with the vision of taking a faith-based approach to financial planning and wealth stewardship. The firm has 14 offices throughout the United States including Orlando, and they serve clients in all 50 states.
As a fee-only Orlando wealth manager, the firm believes that using biblical principles can help clients clarify their decision-making and focus on leaving a legacy of financial, social, and spiritual capital.
Key Factors That Enabled Ronald Blue Trust to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL
To serve the varied needs of their client base, Ronald Blue Trust maintains 4 distinct divisions, each tailored to cater to the unique financial needs of the group.
These divisions include:
- Private Wealth: Comprehensive financial planning services to clients with an approximate net worth of $1 million.
- Family Office: Service offerings focused on the complex financial needs of multi-generational families.
- Professional Athlete: Expert strategies to build and maintain wealth during a shorter than typical career span.
- Everyday Steward®: Financial planning strategies for those just getting started with wealth management.
These divisions not only enable the Orlando financial advisors at Ronald Blue Trust to reach a broader range of clients, but they also lend a competitive edge to the firm, by offering specialized services that many financial advisors in Orlando may miss.
Top Financial Planning Firms in Orlando, FL
Rather than focusing on how much money can be made, the guiding vision behind Ronald Blue Trust is to help their clients live an enriched life.
For these Orlando wealth managers, this enrichment can be attained by infusing financial planning and investment management with biblical principles, offering a more value-based experience.
By providing a space where faith and finances can intersect, Ronald Blue Trust gives its clients a unique take on financial health, allowing clients to align their financial principles with the principles of their faith.
Ronald Blue Trust offers a completely different approach to wealth management than you’ll find at most other top-rated Orlando financial planning firms, with a focus on faith-based values and how they relate to managing money.
Their distinct client divisions, ability to cater to all wealth levels, and an approach that goes deeper than most, Ronald Blue Trust also earns a 5-star rating as one of the top financial advisors in Orlando, FL to consider partnering with in 2021-2022.
Signature Wealth Advisors Review
Believing in the genius of “and” when integrating financial services, Signature Wealth Advisors is a top Orlando wealth management firm that works to simplify the process of financial planning.
SWA has been creating well-thought-out solutions since 1996. The firm is fee-based, and employs partner and financial planner, Todd A. Bryant who is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®).
Key Factors That Enabled Signature Wealth Advisors to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL
Comprehensive Four-Step Process
Signature Wealth Advisors works to make financial management easy, cutting through the complexities that can sometimes accompany the process.
This team of financial advisors in Orlando takes a comprehensive approach, ensuring that their strategies are on course with your goals by going through 4 steps:
- Analyze: Prior to any product or service recommendations being made, they work to gain a full understanding of your financial dreams and objectives.
- Recommend: These Orlando financial planners offer suggestions based upon strategies that are matched to your distinct needs.
- Implement: Once a plan is agreed upon, these wealth managers in Orlando will put the strategies into action to help ensure your financial freedom.
- Review: Financial situations often change through time, so your advisors will stay on top of your portfolio with periodic reviews and adjustments as needed.
You can often identify a top-rated financial advisor by their commitment to client education and the resources it provides. Signature Wealth Advisors offers a wide range of educational information to help clients and non-clients alike gain a better understanding of many facets of financial management.
Videos, presentations, and articles can be found on their website covering several topics such as retirement, estate planning, and investments. These topics help investors gain more insight and a better understanding of their finances.
Signature employs a well-credentialed, experienced team of advisors all working together to help you succeed in every step of your financial journey. Their comprehensive approach helps make the financial planning process as straightforward as possible.
For these reasons, we’ve awarded SWA a 5-star rating in our 2021-2022 Ranking of the Best Financial Advisors in Orlando, FL.
Popular Article: Ranking of Top Wealth Management Firms in Florida
Conclusion – 2021-2022 Top Financial Advisors in Orlando, Florida
These top 12 wealth management firms in the Orlando area have many years of experience and knowledge to offer clients looking for help with retirement planning, family estate services, taxes, insurance, or any number of other financial services.
Now that you’ve seen the best of the best in Orlando, your next step would be to narrow down your options to a few top contenders that you’d like to learn more about.
Many Orlando financial advisory firms offer complimentary initial consultations where you can both gain some insight into your financial picture and learn more about the firm and how you feel about working with them.
To get the most out of an initial meeting, it’s a good plan to bring all your financial information (such as income, expenses, investments, etc.) with you so you’ll have everything they need to evaluate your situation.
Once you’ve found your perfect match among the best financial planning firms in Orlando, they will take over the heavy lifting and help create a strategy to ensure your goals are met and your financial future is a bright one.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.