2022-2023 Ranking of Best Vancouver Wealth Management & Financial Planning Firms
Residents of Vancouver, BC enjoy living in a coastal locale with a strong economy and the third-largest population in Canada. One thing that many residents have in common is a desire to achieve certain financial goals for their future.
Many people have financial goals that require strategic planning to accomplish. For example, saving for a comfortable retirement, funding a child’s future education, or securing their hard-earned money in preparation for the predicted global recession.
Professional financial advisors in Vancouver have the skills and experience needed to help individuals and families manage their finances while growing and protecting their wealth. With so many options to choose from, the majority of people aren’t sure just how to get started with a financial planner or how to choose the right one.
There are a few determining factors when looking in Vancouver, British Columbia for a top wealth management firm that can help you zero in on the perfect one for your needs.
- Which fee structure they operate under (we’ll explain in the next section)
- Which kinds of clients they serve
- Any minimum investable asset requirements
- What their specialties are (retirement planning, entrepreneurs, etc.)
Where to begin your search?
AdvisoryHQ’s 2022-2023 ranking of the top-rated financial advisory firms in Vancouver gives you a safe place to start. We’ve identified the best financial planners in the city based upon criteria such as client commitment, reputation, and available service offerings.
As you review each top Vancouver firm on our list of the best wealth management firms, you will start to get a feel for which ones stand out to you as a potential financial partner that can help you preserve and protect your wealth and use it to reach your future goals and dreams.
Award Emblem: Top 8 Best Financial Advisors in Vancouver, BC
8 Best Financial Advisors in Vancouver, BC, Canada | Brief Comparison & Ranking
|Best Wealth Management Firms in Vancouver||2022-2023 Ratings|
|Cypress Capital Management||5|
|Lycos Asset Management||5|
|Macdonald Shymko & Company Ltd.||5|
|Money Coaches Canada||5|
|Pacific Spirit Investment Management||5|
|RGF Integrated Wealth Management||5|
Table: Top 8 Best Financial Advisors in Vancouver | Above list is sorted by rating
What’s the Difference? Fee-Only vs. Fee-Based Vancouver Financial Advisors
As you’re reviewing financial advisors in Vancouver, you’ll find two main types of fee structures to consider: fee-only (advice-only) and fee-based.
What’s the difference between these two similar-sounding terms? How do you know which type of Vancouver wealth management firm is right for you? Below, we’ll give you a short overview of everything you need to know about fee-only and fee-based investment advisors in Vancouver.
Fee-Only or Advice-Only Financial Advisors
A “fee-only” wealth management firm in Vancouver is one that does not accept any commissions or third-party referral incentives for the recommendation of financial products and services.
This means the only source of income for these Vancouver financial planners is from their clients, thus minimizing the inherent conflicts of interest that come along with recommending and selling investment products.
This type of fee structure makes it easy for advisors to act in their clients’ best interests.
In Canada, you’ll also see the term “advice-only” used to describe the fee-only structure.
Fee-Based Financial Advisors
On the other hand, “fee-based” investment management firms in Vancouver will receive some direct compensation from clients but are also free to accept commissions and incentives from companies that provide their financial products.
This fee-based structure naturally creates the potential for a conflict of interest, which is why many fee-based firms are also set up as fiduciaries.
Any firm can be a fiduciary, which simply means they are legally required to disclose any conflicts of interest and are obligated to put their clients’ interests ahead of their own.
Top-Rated Financial Advisors in Vancouver, BC, Canada
2022-2023 AdvisoryHQ’s Selection Methodology
What methodology does AdvisoryHQ use in selecting and finalizing the credit cards, financial products, firms, services, and products that are ranked on its various top-rated lists?
Please click here “AdvisoryHQ’s Ranking Methodologies” for a detailed review of AdvisoryHQ’s selection methodologies for ranking top-rated credit cards, financial accounts, firms, products, and services.
Detailed Review – Best Financial Advisors in Vancouver, British Columbia
Below, please find the detailed review of each firm on our list of 2022-2023 top advisors and financial planners in Vancouver, BC. We have highlighted some of the factors that allowed these firms offering wealth management in Vancouver to score so high in our selection ranking.
Click on any of the names below to go directly to the review section for that firm.
- Cypress Capital Management
- Lycos Asset Management
- Macdonald Shymko & Company Ltd.
- Money Coaches Canada
- Nicola Wealth
- Pacific Spirit Investment Management
- RGF Integrated Wealth Management
Click below for previous years’ rankings:
- 2019 Review: Top 11 Best Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers in Vancouver, CA
- 2018 Review: 10 Best Financial Advisors & Wealth Management Firms in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2017 Review: Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Vancouver
- 2016 Review: Top 11 Vancouver Financial Advisors
Cypress Capital Management Review
This top Vancouver investment management firm follows a fiduciary standard of remaining committed to its clients’ best interests.
The team at Cypress Capital works with a variety of clients including individuals, families, businesses, foundations, and institutions.
Key Factors that Enabled Cypress Capital Management to Rank as One of the Top Vancouver Wealth Management Firms
Credentialed with Low Client-to-Advisor Ratios
Cypress Capital employs a team of top Vancouver financial advisors who hold several key industry designations. The firm’s investment management team consists of 9 investment professionals who each average around 20 years of experience in the financial industry.
In addition, Cypress Capital advisors stay abreast of the latest portfolio management research via industry certification and ongoing education. This allows clients to benefit from the team’s experience in the field and their commitment to continuing education.
Industry designations held by Cypress Capital advisors include:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
2022-2023 Best Financial Advisors & Investment Management Firms in Vancouver, CA
Cypress Capital advisors believes that the firm’s unique model is the best way to ensure clients are meeting their investment objectives.
Key portfolio fundamentals at Cypress include:
- To realize higher returns, one must accept a certain level of risk.
- The risk associated with volatility is mitigated through two factors: diversification and time.
- The main factor that determines portfolio returns is asset allocation rather than individual stocks.
- For long-term investors, fixed-income investments may not preserve their purchasing power.
- Market timing is ineffective.
- Investments aren’t made without determining the investor’s goals and relating the investment to the investor’s overall assets.
Cypress Capital Management provides its clients with the “gold standard” of trust and transparency as a fiduciary, fee-only Vancouver financial advisor. This top investment management firm is committed to creating custom-tailored solutions that help clients achieve long-term financial success.
With a straightforward investment approach, an experienced team, and a commitment to client education, Cypress Capital Management earns a 5-star rating as one of the best investment firms in Vancouver to consider partnering in 2022-2023.
Lycos Asset Management Review
Lycos Asset Management is an independent financial advisory firm in Vancouver, BC that offers customized financial solutions to professionals, business owners, and families. Founded in 2008, this year the firm is proudly celebrating its 12th anniversary.
The firm boasts a philosophy that centers around clients and promotes peace of mind.
This fee-only Vancouver wealth management firm is also a fiduciary, meaning that the team seeks to provide objective and unbiased advice without any conflicts of interest.
Key Factors that Enabled Lycos Asset Management to Rank as a Top Financial Planner in Vancouver, British Columbia
Lycos has built its foundation upon the client-advisor relationship. This team of top Vancouver financial advisors puts their clients’ well-being and peace of mind at the forefront of everything they do. They understand that people lead busy lives and need a trusted financial partner who can professionally manage and monitor their investments.
A few of the key components of the firm’s client-centric approach include:
- You Matter: Lycos purposely keeps its client list from getting too large so the firm can continue to provide personal attention and easy access to a seasoned portfolio manager.
- Fully Customizable Portfolio: There are no “cookie-cutter” solutions used at this top Vancouver financial planning firm. Instead, they tailor each client’s portfolio to their specific preferences and objectives.
- They Act in Your Best Interest: A fee-only, fiduciary, independent status clearly illustrates the firm’s commitment to operating in clients’ best interests at all times.
- Third-Party Custodians: Another level of integrity shown by Lycos is that your financial accounts are held by a separate third-party custodian in your name.
Top-Ranked Financial Advisors in Vancouver
The team at this top-rated Vancouver wealth management firm is dedicated to offering the best of their individual and collective strategies. They provide an “Advice Column” area of their website committed to financial education.
A few of the advice topics that both clients and potential clients will find there include:
- Contrarian Investing Near Market Tops
- Baby Steps to Portfolio Makeovers
- Tweak Your Asset Location Strategies
- Craft Your Retirement Projections
- Monthly Stock Picks
The team at Lycos is fully committed to offering the highest standard of transparency, fiduciary commitment, and professional attention.
Clients looking to build a long-term relationship with a firm with a hands-on approach will appreciate this top Vancouver financial advisor.
With an experienced team, the ability to serve remote locations throughout Canada, and a truly customer-based approach, Lycos Asset Management solidifies a 5-star rating as one of the best investment advisors to consider partnering with in 2022-2023.
Macdonald Shymko & Company Ltd. Review
Macdonald Shymko & Company Ltd. (MSC) is another top Vancouver wealth management firm that has been serving local families since 1972. In fact, MSC was one of the first independent, fee-only financial advisors in Canada.
This Vancouver advisor offers a fully integrated financial management approach. The team at MSC works with professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, professors, and retirees to help them create, develop and preserve their personal wealth.
Key Factors that Enabled Macdonald Shymko & Company Ltd. to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisors in Vancouver, CA
As a fee-only firm, clients receive financial advice that is completely conflict-free.
The Vancouver financial advisors at MSC don’t make recommendations that have been influenced by commissions, incentives, kickbacks, or any other type of third-party compensation. The only compensation received by the advisors at MSC comes from a percentage of AUM, or Assets Under Management.
This top Vancouver wealth management firm is committed to being transparent and will inform you immediately should a conflict of interest arise.
MSC’s fee-only structure provides a solid foundation of trust and transparency, encouraging prosperous long-term relationships with each client.
Top-Rated Vancouver Wealth Management Firms
Highly Certified Team
Each financial advisor at MSC is designated as a Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Canada’s top financial planning certification. RFP is the only designation in Canada that requires advisors to create a comprehensive financial plan which is then evaluated and approved by other RFPs.
In addition to being trained and knowledgeable in financial planning best practices, the team of top Vancouver financial advisors at MSC upholds a stringent fiduciary commitment, operating with the highest level of commitment to their clients.
MSC requires all advisors to undergo continuing education to stay on top of industry developments, including changes in laws, taxes, and best practices.
The advisory team at MSC consists of 8 financial advisors and 2 associate advisors.
Designations found among the MSC team include:
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP)
- Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
As a top fee-only financial planner in Vancouver, the team at MSC provides clients with access to strategic partners who specialize in alternative financial challenges such as real estate investment and money management consultation.
With a fee-only structure, comprehensive financial planning services, and a highly certified team, Macdonald Shymko & Company earns a 5-star rating as one of the best financial advisors in Vancouver to consider partnering with in 2022-2023.
Popular Article: Ranking of the Top Banks in Canada
Money Coaches Canada Review
Since 2010, Money Coaches Canada (MCC) has been striving to put professional financial guidance in reach for all Canadians.
This top Vancouver-based financial management firm employs a team of 10+ “Money Coaches” serving clients throughout Canada. Over the last 12 years, this team has helped over 3,000 people achieve their financial dreams.
The firm is a fee-only financial planning and money coaching firm in Vancouver, BC, and serves a wide range of clients with objectives such as reducing debt, increasing savings, improving cash flow, and investing for both short-term and long-term goals.
Key Factors that Enabled Money Coaches Canada to Rank as One of the Top Vancouver Financial Advisor
Pay Only for Advice
MCC advisors don’t sell financial products or receive commissions, thus eliminating the potential for conflicts of interest. Instead, MCC charges fees based on the service(s) provided. This reduces the incentive for advisors to recommend products based upon personal gain.
As an additional advantage, clients pay only for advice, and not for the discretionary management of their finances. What does this mean for you? You pay less than you would with a money manager.
Your Vancouver financial advisor at MCC will review your personal needs and goals to craft a customized plan which you can then choose to put into action.
This is type of structure is particularly attractive to clients who can’t afford the fees required by many wealth management firms. It also appeals to the self-starter who wants to handle their own investments but needs a bit of guidance to get started.
2022-2023 Ranking of Best Wealth Management Firms in Vancouver, BC, CA
7 Stages of Financial Well-Being®
The top-rated Vancouver financial advisors at MCC guide their clients through a series of standard financial phases, called the 7 Stages of Financial Well-Being. These include:
- Financial Chaos: In this stage, you may experience emotions like guilt or fear, and could be struggling to pay bills on time or maintain a savings account.
- Financial Avoidance: If you are stuck at this level, your Vancouver financial advisor will help you overcome any feelings of frustration or confusion that stem from having disorganized finances and little financial control/knowledge.
- Financial Awareness: In this phase, you will begin creating debt management plans and cash flow strategies to start taking control of your finances.
- Financial Stability: Once the basic foundation is set, you can begin evaluating potential threats and put crucial safeguards in place to protect your money.
- Financial Security: This stage ensures that you are making the most of your money through investment, estate, and tax planning strategies.
- Financial Freedom: Regular check-ins with your Money Coach at this stage help ensure your financial road map is updated throughout any major life changes.
- Financial Fulfillment: In this final phase, you will be confident that your investment management is in alignment with your goals and your values.
Money Coaches Canada operates under a unique model that sets it apart from other top financial management firms in Vancouver and Canada. This model allows clients of all wealth levels to benefit from affordable expert financial advice.
With tailored solutions, a client-centered philosophy, and a desire to “uncomplicate” the experience of financial planning, Money Coaches Canada scores a 5-star rating as one of the best investment advisors in Vancouver to consider partnering with in 2022-2023.
Read More: What Does It Mean to Act as a Fiduciary?
Nicola Wealth Review
Founded in 1994, Nicola Wealth is a top financial Advisory firm in Vancouver with additional offices located in Kelowna and Richmond, BC as well as Vaughan and Toronto, ON. They work with high-net-worth families, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
The firm is a fee-based wealth management firm in Vancouver. Although we generally prefer fee-only (advice-only) advisory firms, we have chosen Nicola for its wide range of financial services, fiduciary commitment, and large talented team of professionals.
Key Factors that Enabled Nicola Wealth to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisory Firms in Vancouver
Unique Investment Opportunities
With Nicola Wealth, clients have access to unique investment opportunities that aren’t readily available to all investors. This includes the ability to partake in a Nicola Wealth Investment Pool.
Nicola Wealth has taken its asset allocation model and created investment pools that reflect the company’s firm belief in extensive diversification and non-correlated asset classes (i.e., stocks, bonds, cash, etc.).
To achieve true diversification, the experienced investors at Nicola Wealth will combine dissimilar assets together so that the portfolio does not have too much exposure to one individual asset class or market sector. The main goal of this strategy is for all asset classes to move independently of one another. It also tempers the potential impact of volatile and unpredictable markets.
Many private investments preclude a large segment of the investing population due to their selective nature and requisite high minimums. However, with this top Vancouver financial advisor, you have access to such assets, giving you the potential for greater returns through more numerous, higher-quality investments.
Additional opportunities offered by Nicola Wealth include alternative strategies like commercial mortgages, private equity, private debt, and direct real estate ownership.
2022-2023 Top Financial Advisors in Vancouver, British Columbia
Performance and Reporting
Nicola Wealth is a Vancouver financial advisor that is dedicated to keeping its clients proactively informed about their portfolio’s performance and progress while offering education on how investments behave and what can be done to maximize them.
Nicola’s suite of consolidated reports and statements brings an added layer of transparency that’s crucial for clients to be able to easily understand their financial performance.
To that end, Nicola provides clients with:
- Portfolio Statements: NW’s quarterly report features easy-to-understand performance summaries so that clients can see the distinction between deposits and actual investment returns, as well as a clear picture of their overall performance.
- Cash Flow Statements: These statements provide clients with a detailed account of the income being produced by their investment portfolio (both historic and projected).
- Fiscal Report Statements: The firm offers ongoing detailed reporting to assist accounting professionals with annual tax filing.
The firm works with an extensive network of advisors and consultants to ensure that your financial strategy is both holistic and maximized to its fullest potential.
Additionally, your Vancouver financial advisor will schedule either a face-to-face meeting or a phone call at least once each quarter to check-in.
Nicola Wealth operates under a refreshingly honest and transparent philosophy. From investing alongside you to maintaining proactive communication and performance, the team gives clients the peace of mind that they’re operating with integrity.
With a customized approach executed by a talented and attentive team, Nicola Wealth solidifies its 5-star rating as one of the best investment firms on AHQ’s 2022-2023 Ranking of the Best Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers in Vancouver.
Pacific Spirit Investment Management, Inc. Review
Established in 1994, Pacific Spirit Investment Management, Inc. is an independent Vancouver financial advisor that is grounded on building strong relationships and giving back to the community. Currently celebrating 25 years of success, this boutique wealth management firm in Vancouver is able to offer independent financial solutions and services that are client-specific at an affordable price.
As a fee-only financial planning firm, Pacific Spirit is dedicated to serving successful high-net-worth clients and their families with a minimum account size of $1 million.
Key Factors that Enabled Pacific Spirit Investment Management, Inc. to Rank as One of the Best Vancouver Investment Management Firms
Integrated Financial Planning
Rather than focusing on each area of financial planning individually, the team at Pacific Spirit strives to offer comprehensive, integrated financial planning services across four broad categories.
These categories include:
- Retirement Planning: The retirement planning services process includes a deep-dive evaluation of the client’s goals. This type of future planning considers inflation, returns, retirement date, government benefits, risk control in case of market volatility, and your desired retirement lifestyle to come up with a plan.
- Estate Planning: In the event of your passing, Pacific Spirits’ estate management services help ensure that your wealth and assets are distributed according to your wishes/last will. Additionally, this Vancouver financial planner offers estate planning assistance as part of its comprehensive financial planning process.
- Registered Pension Plans: Providing tax-efficient ways for business owners and executives to plan for their retirement needs, Pacific Spirit’s pension plan advisers can apply their specialized knowledge to each client’s unique circumstances and tailor the suitable solution that fits their unique needs.
- Insurance Advice: While this top Vancouver financial advisor will not sell you insurance, they will be happy to review your current coverage or help you find a new one. Pacific Spirit doesn’t sell insurance, so you can rest assured that any insurance-related advice you receive is not tainted by third-party commissions.
Highly Talented Team
The team of financial advisors at Pacific Spirit holds a broad range of professional certifications, demonstrating a strong commitment to keeping up with industry knowledge and being leaders in their field.
With an average of over 20 years of experience, this team of Vancouver financial advisors holds the following designations:
- CPA—Chartered Professional Accountant
- CFP®—Certified Financial Planner
- CFA—Chartered Financial Analyst
- CA—Chartered Accountant
- CIM®—Chartered Investment Manager
- CGA—Certified General Accountant
Many of these designations come with strict fiduciary obligations and ongoing education requirements, ensuring clients receive advice that is current and in their best interests.
Vancouver’s Top-Rated Financial Advisory Firms
For high-net-worth individuals looking for a personalized and tax-smart approach to financial management, Pacific Spirit Investment Management is an excellent option.
The team’s dedication to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a client-first philosophy is appreciated by many of the firm’s clients.
By providing an integrated approach to wealth management services that are supported by a talented and attentive team, this Vancouver financial planning firm also earned itself a 5-star rating on AHQ’s 2022-2023 ranking.
RGF Integrated Wealth Management Review
With comprehensive, holistic financial planning services, RGF Integrated Wealth Management is a financial advisor in Vancouver offering independent advice since 1973.
RFG’s website clearly discloses that as the providers of various wealth management, insurance, and investment services, the firm’s advisors are compensated for their services in a variety of ways.
Here are some of the ways RFG advisors may be compensated for their services:
- Fee for service: A flat or hourly financial planning fee.
- Commission: Typically embedded in investment and insurance products or paid when a financial security, such as a stock or bond, is purchased.
- Investment management fee – Based on assets under management, RGF clients are given the choice to work under a fee-based or commission-based model.
Key Factors that Enabled RGF Integrated Wealth Management to Rank as One of the Top Financial Advisory Firms in Vancouver, BC
Experienced & Certified Professionals
When a Vancouver financial advisor employs a team of professionals with industry certifications, it represents a strong commitment to ongoing education and keeping up with recent developments within the financial industry.
Since its founding in 1973, RGF Wealth Management’s advisory team has grown to more than 60 people and the firm has positioned itself as one of the most respected independent wealth management firms in Vancouver, CA.
The wide range of designations held by members of the RGF advisory team includes:
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Fellow of Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA)
- Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist (CFDS)
- Certified Executor Advisor (CEA)
In addition to the above certifications, Vancouver financial advisors at RGF average over 15 years of financial planning and portfolio management experience.
2022-2023 Ranking of Top Vancouver Wealth Management Firms
Comprehensive Suite of Services
As a top-rated financial advisor in Vancouver, RFG offers clients a full suite of financial services, divided into five categories:
- Family & Lifestyle: Helping Dependents, Assisting Parents, Buying a Home, Travel & Leisure
- Optimizing Your Finances: Minimizing Taxes, Generating Income, Managing Cash Flow & Debt, Business Owners
- Planning for the Future: Creating a Plan, Saving for Your Goals, Preparing for Retirement, Protecting Your Health
- Navigating Change: Changing Careers, Retirement Transition, Life Changes, Starting a Business
- Transferring Wealth: Estate Planning, Estate Transfer Planning, Charitable Gifts
With the ability to handle a full range of financial needs, RGF offers clients both value and convenience, along with the knowledge that the various areas of their financial life are coordinated and working together towards their future goals.
RGF Integrated Wealth Management offers a level of independence that fosters unbiased advice and superior attention to client needs.
With a talented, well-credentialed team and a goals-based approach, RGF Integrated Wealth Management easily earns a 5-star rating as one of the best Vancouver-based financial advisors to consider partnering with this year.
T.E. Wealth Review
For more than 45 years, T.E. Wealth has been providing total wealth solutions and investment management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and organizations across Canada. The firm operates from 9 offices throughout the country.
T.E. Wealth is a fee-only Vancouver wealth management firm that offers complimentary financial mapping sessions to help you get the know the firm and what it can do for you.
Key Factors that Enabled T.E. Wealth to Rank as a Top Financial Advisor in Vancouver, BC
Tribal communities across Canada are experiencing a surge in revenue-generating opportunities. This creates a need to manage the attendant wealth strategically and invest it for the future. T.E. Wealth offers a unique specialty in this area.
The Indigenous Services division of T.E. Wealth focuses on providing tribal communities with high-level financial planning and portfolio management services tailored to their unique needs, including:
- Setting common goals and establishing community priorities
- Managing change through communication and consultation
- Guidance in Trust development
- Developing investment policies and guidelines
- Assistance in creating cost-effective portfolios
- Investment manager search and selection
- Performance monitoring, measurement, and reporting
Tribal communities benefit from receiving expert guidance from a dedicated team of advisors who have the specific training and experience needed to address the unique financial challenges they face.
2022-2023 Top-Rated Investment Management Firms in Vancouver, BC
Comprehensive Services for Individuals
As a top-rated financial planner in Vancouver, T.E. Wealth offers total wealth management services for individuals, encompassing both financial planning and investment management divisions. Their broad range of capabilities includes:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Career Transition Financial Analysis & Planning
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Insurance & Annuity Reviews
- Inheritance & Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving & Philanthropy
- Financial Analysis & Divorce Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Managing Financial Windfalls
With a focus on being thought leaders and bolstering local communities, T.E. Wealth offers a full range of comprehensive and customized wealth management solutions.
With a specialty in supporting indigenous Canadians, a full 360-degree approach to financial planning, and a commitment to serving their clients’ best interests, T.E. Wealth solidifies its 5-star rating as a top Vancouver wealth management firm to consider working with this year.
Popular Article: Definition: What is the Capital Market?
Conclusion – 2022-2023 Top-Rated Financial Advisors in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Financial advisors based in and around Vancouver, British Columbia offer a wide range of client specialties. From wealth advisory firms that cater to high-net-worth individuals to those that make their services available to people of all wealth brackets, you can find a perfect match among this group.
The next step in your search for the perfect Vancouver financial planning firm should be to choose about 3 or 4 different firms to meet with in person, by video conference, or over the phone.
Many of the top wealth management firms in Vancouver, BC offer complimentary introductory meetings where clients can evaluate them without risk. These meetings can help you get a feel for each firm and whether or not they’re a good fit for you.
Having some basic figures on hand for the meeting (such as your income, expenses, investments, and any other assets you may have) can help you gain some valuable insight as to how they feel you could best manage your money.
Once you’ve identified the best Vancouver financial planning firm for your needs, you’ll be able to turn the bulk of the burden over to your new advisors while working with them to create a successful strategy for your financial future.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer: Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info. Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.