Intro – TDECU Reviews & Ranking
AdvisoryHQ recently published its list and review of the top credit unions in Texas, a list that included TDECU.
Below we have highlighted some of the many reasons TDECU was selected as one of the best credit unions in Texas.
Click here for a detailed review of AdvisoryHQ’s selection methodology: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
TDECU has Member Centers throughout Houston, and it’s now ranked as the largest credit union in the city.
Key Factors Leading Us to Rank This Firm as One of This Year’s Top Credit Union Firms
Upon completing our detailed review, TDECU was included in AdvisoryHQ’s ranking of this year’s best credit unions based on the following factors.
TDECU Review: Membership Benefits
Membership at TDECU is designed to offer long-term relationships and benefits.
Some of the general benefits members receive when they work with this Texas credit union include not only great rates but also free online and mobile services and access to any one of 5,000+ credit union service centers located across the U.S. because of participation in a shared branching network.
Website tools are provided by TDECU to help members make smart financial decisions, and there are checking account options that earn interest.
TDECU Review: Free Checking
For those members seeking free or no-cost checking, TDECU has solutions. The free personal checking account option from this top Texas credit union includes a full range of value-creating benefits, which are the following:
- Interest is earned every month
- Along with no general monthly service fee, there are also no hidden service fees or anything unexpected for members
- This account includes online features like bill pay and mobile banking
- There is no minimum balance requirement
- Overdraft protection services are available
TDECU Review: Investments
For those members that want a truly full-service financial experience, TDECU is a great option. This top Texas credit union includes investment advice and service.
The consultants work with members to create customized strategies regarding wealth management, general financial planning, and trading.
The financial planning revolves around the following strategy:
- Information is gathered, including a client’s present financial situation as well as personal needs and goals
- Next, the financial experts from TDECU will start making recommendations based on the personal information gathered about the client as well as research and evaluation
- The next step of the process is implementing the plan, including regular communication throughout the process
- Finally, there is monitoring and reviewing that occurs and addressing of any changes that may arise requiring shifts in a financial plan
In addition to reviewing the above TDECU review, you can click on any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of AdvisoryHQ’s top rated banking firms & credit unions:
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.