Intro – TD Bank Review and Ranking
TD Bank was recently ranked and reviewed by AdvisoryHQ as a top rated bank.
Firms on our top rated lists were selected after they successfully passed AdvisoryHQ's ground-breaking four-step banks and credit unions selection methodology.
Click here for a step-by-step breakdown of the methodology and selection process used during our TD Bank review: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
The below TD Bank review provides a detailed review of TD Bank, including some of the factors used by AdvisoryHQ in its ranking and selection process.
TD Bank Review
TD Bank believes that if something matters to humans, it matters to them. That’s why its motto is “bank human,” and that’s what it has been doing for over 150 years now!
With a rich history starting back in Portland, Maine, TD Bank has undergone several transformations to make it what it is today.
TD Bank is one of the top 10 largest banks in the U.S., offering banking, lending, and investment services to personal, commercial, and small business clients with a wide spectrum of financial needs.
Image Source: TD Bank Review
Key Factors that Enabled TD Bank to Rank as a Top Banking Firm
What follows is a comprehensive assessment of the factors that allowed TD Bank to rank high on AdvisoryHQ’s list of top banking firms.
TD Bank Review: Personal Banking Options
Personal banking needs can be as complex as managing the wealth of entire families to something as simple as opening your first basic checking account. Where you want to go from there is completely up to you.
TD Bank offers personal banking solutions that are equipped with advanced options such as online and mobile banking, automatic bill pay, person-to-person payments, and more.
Here’s a look at your personal banking options:
- TD Simple Checking: Simple everyday checking with a low monthly fee.
- TD Convenience Checking: Fantastic features with a low minimum balance to waive the monthly fee.
- TD Premier Checking: Earn interest on higher balances.
- TD Relationship Checking: Bundle your accounts and take advantage of discounts and great rates.
- TD 60 Plus Checking: Interest-earning accounts for those 60 years and older.
- TD Student Checking: Pay no monthly fee for full-time students under 24 years of age.
- TD Simple Savings: A perfect place to start without all the fuss.
- TD Growth Money Market: Earn more as your savings grow.
- TD Select Savings: Tiered interest rates that reward higher balances.
Additional personal banking features:
- Cross-border banking
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Personal loans
- Financial education
TD Bank Review: The Small Business Advantage
Small business banking just got a whole lot better with TD Bank’s Clover Solution technology, a suite of technologically advanced solutions to help you process payments, receive customized solutions, and manage your business.
This is a great addition to traditional small business banking solutions such as:
- Small business checking
- TD business savings
- Small business money market accounts
- Business CDs
- Debit cards
- Digital payments
- Merchant solutions
- Loans and lines of credit
- Advantages for healthcare professionals
TD Bank Review: TD Wealth Private Client Group
This TD Bank feature stands ready to guide you to a more secure financial future as you build your wealth. The more wealth you have, the more need you have for a highly-customized strategy. Private clients have the advantage of the following services:
- Diverse investments
- Private client banking and lending
- Investment management
- High net-worth planning
- Special banking privileges
- Wealth distribution
- Trust and estate planning
- Business-specific investing
- Institutional trust
TD Bank Review: Personal Financial Services
Because it’s never too early or too late to plan for your family’s financial future, TD Bank has created a comprehensive suite of tools and services to prepare your family for tomorrow, come what may. Services include:
- Investment services from affiliate TD Ameritrade
- Safeguards for family and home
- Insurance services
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.