Does the Simply Fit Board® Work? Find Out if You Can Really Just Twist Away the Pounds
One of the most popular items to come out of the hit TV show Shark Tank™ is the Simply Fit Board®, which is an “As Seen on TV” neon colored exercise board.
The demonstration video makes it look like a fun and easy way to exercise, tone your body, and melt off the pounds. It claims to help get rid of belly bulge and provide results that tone your abs, legs, and entire body.
But do Simply Fit Board® exercises actually work? It seems a little too easy. But, if the Simply Fit Board® reviews are as great as they promise, it could be a favorite of those of us not fond of boring exercise routines.
In this AdvisoryHQ News Simply Fit Board® review we’re going to give you the truth about this twisting exerciser. We’ve gone over multiple Simply Fit Board® before and after reviews, both good and bad, and product ratings for this As Seen On TV exercise board.
Our goal is to ultimately answer the question for you – Does the Simply Fit Board® really work?
AdvisoryHQ Simply Fit Board® Review | The Origin Story
Not everyone is a Shark Tank™ viewer, so we’ll start our Simply Fit Board® review with the story of how this product was made famous and earned the backing of one of the show’s investors.
This jazzed up version of a balance board was the invention of mother and daughter team Linda Clark and Gloria Hoffman. They appeared on the show Shark Tank™ in 2015 and won the backing and marketing help of Lori Greiner, an investor/judge on the show.
Within seven months of that appearance, their sales increased from $575,000 to $9 million with multiple Simply Fit Board® reviews pouring in from customers.
How Do Simply Fit Board® Exercises Work?
The premise of this As Seen on TV exercise board is that you can simply step on the board and twist back and forth to lose weight and tone your body. You do have to do it right, however, so you don’t end up pulling a muscle in the wrong place.
There are different types of Simply Fit Board® exercises to guide you through toning the areas you want to. The company has DVDs available for:
- Core & Buns workout
- Low Impact workout
- The 21 Day Challenge workout
Tips for getting the most out of your workout and the best Simply Fit Board® results include:
- Using the board on carpets or a small, tight woven rug with rubber backing
- Holding onto a chair or table when you first step onto the board for balance
- Twisting at the waist, not your knees
- Adding hand weights to maximize your workout
Simply Fit Board® Review of Pricing & Accessories
How much does the Simply Fit Board® cost? Pricing is pretty straight-forward at $39.99 per board, plus $7.99 for postage and handling. Included with the board are 1 workout DVD and the user guide.
They offer an extra incentive to buy one of these as seen on TV exercise boards for family or friends. For additional board/DVD sets, you get free shipping.
This exercise board has 4 neon color options:
Before we get into Simply Fit Board® reviews from users, you’ll want to know about the accessories they offer and what they cost. These are meant to help you get even better Simply Fit Board® results, and of course to sell you a few more items.
Accessories for Simply Fit Board®:
- Accessory Package (Workout Mat, Core & Buns DVD): $19.99
- Core & Buns Workout DVD: $9.99
- Low Impact Workout DVD: $9.99
- The 21 Day Challenge DVD: $9.99
- Workout Mat: $19.99
Shipping is free on all Simply Fit Board® accessories.
Does Simply Fit Board® Have a Guarantee?
Yes, you can get your money back within 60-days of purchase. They will even pay to ship the board back.
Where Else Can I Buy Simply Fit Board®?
If you’re wondering, “Does the Simply Fit Board® work?” and want to try to find it for a lower price. You do have some other options where you can buy it.
You can find Simply Fit Board® at the following retailers:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Does the Simply Fit Board® Work? | Customer Reviews
Twisting around on a board while you listen to music sounds like an awesome workout without much work involved. But, does the Simply Fit Board® work as good as they say?
We’ve dug deep into Simply Fit Board® reviews, ratings, and Simply Fit Board® before and after reveals to find out if the hype stands up to the real results people get after handing over their $40+.
Simply Fit Board® Review & Ratings
- Amazon (2,160 Simply Fit Board® reviews) – 3.8 out of 5
- Bed Bath & Beyond (446 Simply Fit Board® reviews) – 4.2 out of 5
- Facebook (1,000 Simply Fit Board® reviews) – 4.2 out of 5
- HighYa (88 Simply Fit Board® reviews) – 3.1 out of 5
We’ll start with the Simply Fit Board® review highlights from happy customers, then move onto the negative reviews. After those, we’ll reveal the overall ratings that this neon exercise board received overall so you can see if consumers leaned more towards positive or negative.
Simply Fit Board® Review Highlights | The Positive
- A 70-year old customer gave a glowing Simply Fit Board® before and after review. They said it greatly helped their balance. They also praised customer support. Their board cracked after having it for 2 years, and the company sent out a replacement right away.
- In another happy Simply Fit Board® review, the reviewer said she would definitely recommend the board to a friend. Some tips she gave were to use it on a carpet and not to try to watch a large television at the same time or you might get motion sickness.
- A positive Simply Fit Board® review on Facebook said after using the board several months, they’d lost 32 pounds and 5 inches from their waist. They found the video very helpful and the Simply Fit Board® exercises fun and easy.
- After watching some videos online to figure out the right way to use the board, this reviewer went from wondering, “Does the Simply Fit Board® really work?” to being a believer. They said it works great and they also use hand weights for more impact.
Simply Fit Board® Review Highlights | The Negative
- An unhappy Simply Fit Board® review on HighYa said they only used the board a couple of time and it cracked. Their 185 weight is well under the stated 400lb limit advertised. They were disappointed that since it was over 60 days, they couldn’t return it.
- Another reviewer said they loved the board but was disappointed with the quality. In their Simply Fit Board® review they said it cracked and didn’t even last a year.
- Another cracking incident and the feeling that the Simply Fit Board® exercises didn’t do anything were complaints in a negative review on Amazon. They thought the board was cheaply made and didn’t feel like a workout at all.
- A disappointed Simply Fit Board® Review on Facebook said they were very excited to try the product but then found out the instructional videos only come in DVD format, and they did not have a player. They wished the videos were available online.
AdvisoryHQ’s Simply Fit Board® Review Conclusion
Consumers that try the Simply Fit Board® are very happy with it, for the most part. It seems that the “trick” to getting the promised Simply Fit Board® results of fitness and toning is to make sure you watch instructional videos to make sure you’re doing it right.
The main complaint from multiple Simply Fit Board® before and after reviews that were negative was that the board cracked easily and was cheaply made.
While many reviewers thought they were out the money if the board broke after the 60-day guarantee period, many said they got replacements after that time. So it’s worth it to check with the manufacturer to see if you can get a replacement.
When used correctly, many people said the Simply Fit Board® exercises really helped and they reported weight loss, more muscle tone, and even improved balance (for older users).
If you’re thinking of spicing up your exercise routine or just trying one that looks more fun than work, Simply Fit Board® is a great option to consider and seems to live up to its hype. It’s low impact and something you can take just about anywhere. Just be sure to check with your doctor first before starting any exercise regimen.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer: Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info. Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.