Overview of Timothy Financial Counsel
Timothy Financial Counsel, Inc. is a fee-only financial advisory firm that offers hourly counsel to its clients.
President and Founding Principal of, Mark Berg, has been in the fee-only financial advisory business since 1995.
Prior to that, Mark served with high-end fee-only advisory firm, Ronald Blue & Co, as a Client Manager.
Image source: Bigstock
Mark is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), and also holds a Bachelors degree in Economics.
He not only writes a regular column for the Wheaton Sun newspaper, but has also frequently been quoted by leading publications, including Crain’s Chicago Business, Dow Jones Newswire, The Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, The Chicago Tribune, Reader’s Digest and Consumer Reports.
He has been interviewed by ABC 7 News and NBC television.
Timothy Financial Counsel Review – Services
- Cash Flow/Retirement Counsel
- Investment Analysis
- Life Insurance Sufficiency
- Estate Planning Counsel/Design
Timothy Financial Counsel Reviews – Team Members:
- Mark Berg, Email: [email protected]
- Kristopher D. Johnson, Email: [email protected]
- Hoan Taussig, Email: [email protected]
- Andrew Jahns, Email: [email protected]
- Becky Garrett, Phone: (312) 602-9755
Image source: Timothy Financial
Timothy Financial Counsel Review – Contact Information:
- 225 W. Washington St., Suite 1010, Chicago, Illinois 60606, Phone: (312) 602-9755
- Or use the firm’s Contact Us Form
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.