Intro – Old Line Bank Reviews & Ranking
AdvisoryHQ recently published its list and review of the top banking firms in Maryland, a list that included Old Line Bank.
Below we have highlighted some of the many reasons Old Line Bank was selected as one of the best banking firms in Maryland.
Click here for a detailed review of AdvisoryHQ’s selection methodology: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
Old Line Bank Review
Image Source: Old Line Bank
Old Line Bank is a full-service community bank that offers many banking solutions to the communities it serves, including granting secured and unsecured loans, checking services and interest-bearing demand, and savings and time deposit services.
Key Factors Leading Us to Rank This Firm as One of This Year’s Top Banking Firms
Upon completing our detailed review, Old Line Bank was included in AdvisoryHQ’s ranking of this year’s best banking firms based on the following factors.
Old Line Bank Review: Business Accounts
Old Line Bank is dedicated to helping businesses grow and thrive, and they offer a variety of business accounts to help them do just that.
At this local bank in Maryland, businesses can take advantage of the following business accounts:
- Commercial Checking: Works for any business size with only $100 required to open, 350 free transactions a month, and free relationship banking for employees
- Relationship Advantage Checking: Combine balances on all accounts to avoid monthly fees and enjoy unlimited free transactions
- Analysis Checking: Designed for businesses with high volume of transactions and high monthly average balances
- Business Now Checking: Available to non-profits and sole proprietors and comes with no monthly fees or balance requirements as well as tiered interest rates
- Business Money Market: Pays competitive interest rate to help businesses maximize their funds
- Business Savings Account: A low-volume savings account
- Special Commercial Accounts: Accounts designed specifically to meet the needs of attorneys, executors, and estate personal representative
Old Line Bank Review: Consumer Savings Account options
Old Line Bank is a bank in Maryland that knows how to do savings accounts right, with low opening deposit requirements and low daily balance requirements.
Customers of this Maryland bank can choose from the following savings accounts options:
- Statement Savings: $50 minimum opening deposit and $100 daily minimum balance to avoid $2 monthly service charge
- Minor Savings: A great way for kids to learn the importance of saving with a $25 minimum opening deposit and no minimum balance or monthly surcharges
- Money Market: $2,500 minimum opening deposit and $2,500 daily balance requirement to avoid $5 monthly surcharge
- Rate Advantage Savings: $50 minimum opening deposit, $100 daily minimum balance required to avoid $2 monthly surcharge, and higher rate of interest for accounts with more than $10,000
Old Line Bank Review: Business Lending
Old Line Bank offers an array of business lending options to help businesses meet their financial needs. With many different financing options available, this small bank in Maryland offers something for every type of business, whether big or small.
Business lending options offered by Old Line Bank are:
- Commercial lines of credit
- Asset-based lines of credit
- Commercial term loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Not-for-profit financing
Old Line Bank Review: Financial Education Center
Old Line Bank is a bank in Maryland that truly wants to educate and enable their customers to take charge of their financial future and aid them in making informed financial decisions.
On their website, they provide a financial education center with resources and tools that customers can browse to get the answers they need in making informed decisions for their future.
In the financial education center, customers can find information on everything from paying for college and building retirement savings to how to handle major life events and plan for their estate. There is also information on cash and debt management, how to run a business, and transitioning into a new career.
The information contained in Old Line Bank’s financial education center truly covers information for all stages of life and provides highly useful information to customers free of charge. It is just another way that this top bank in Maryland shows their customers that their best interests are at the forefront of their business.
In addition to the above Old Line Bank review, you can click on any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of AdvisoryHQ’s top rated banking firms & credit unions:
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.