Intro – Northwest Savings Bank Review & Ranking
Northwest Savings Bank was recently ranked and reviewed by AdvisoryHQ as a top rated bank.
Firms on our top rated lists were selected after they successfully passed AdvisoryHQ’s ground-breaking four-step banks and credit unions selection methodology.
Click here for a step-by-step breakdown of our methodology process and selection process: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
The Northwest Savings Bank reviews below provide a detailed review of Northwest Savings Bank, including the specific factors used in our decision-making process.
Northwest Savings Bank Review
Northwest Savings Bank has a 119-year history of always serving people above all else. It’s these relationships that it has fostered over the past 100+ years that have helped it become an established member in the community.
Both personal and business banking clients can take advantage of banking, lending, and wealth management services at 161 banking locations in four states.
Key Factors that Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Banking Firm
The following is a listing of key factors that allowed Northwest Savings Bank to rank as one of our top banking firms.
Northwest Savings Bank Review: Varied Checking Account Options
Both personal and business checking accounts offer flexibility based on your financial needs and goals. All accounts come with free online banking, free bill pay, free mobile banking, and free direct deposits.
Available options include, but are not limited to:
- MyNorthwest Checking: Offers low monthly fees, unlimited check writing, and no activity limitations.
- MyNorthwest Interest Checking: Keep an average daily balance of $1,500 and start earning interest on your funds!
- Student Checking: Designed to meet the demanding needs of students and their busy schedules, this account is for young adults ages 16-25.
- Business Checking Plus: A simple way to do business banking, designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Analysis Checking: For high-volume businesses with extra cash-flow needs.
- Escrow Management: Tenant security accounts are easily tracked with this simplified account.
- Non-Profit Accounts: A low-cost option to help non-profit organizations make the best use of their funds.
Northwest Savings Bank Review: The Trusted Way to Save
A broad variety of personal and business savings accounts makes it easy to keep your funds safe and secure – and growing over time. Below is an overview of just some of these accounts:
- Statement Savings: Make deposits and withdrawals anytime you wish and keep track of your progress through online or paper statements.
- Insured Money Fund: An instant access account with higher interest rates.
- Certificates: Lock in your rate on your deposits with flexible terms to suit you.
- Club Accounts: Save regularly for holiday shopping or that dream vacation.
Northwest Savings Bank Review: The Easy Way to Borrow
Competitive rates and flexible terms make doing business with Northwest Bank an attractive option. Loans are customized for both personal and business clients and encompass the following:
- Home mortgages
- Fixed-rate home equity loans
- ChoiceLine line of credit
- Personal loans
- Business loans
- Education loans
Northwest Savings Bank Review: Wealth Management Services
Turning your wealth into a secure future is something Northwest Bank is an expert at doing. Customized wealth and investment strategies produce increasingly satisfying results. Services can be broken down into the following categories:
Investment and Trust Services:
- Living trusts
- Estate planning
- Settlement services
- IRA rollovers
- Investment advisory services
- Trusts under will
- Qualified retirement plan services
- Investment management
- Trustee services
- Custodial services
Retirement Plan Services:
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
- 401(k) plans
- 403(b) plans
Click any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of all top rated banking firms:
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.