IVRose Review | Should You Order from this Online Fashion Site? Is it Safe? Legit? A Scam? Let’s Find Out!
The biggest recent trend in fashion is definitely online shopping. The global connection of the internet has opened up international shopping like never before and many people take advantage of lower prices by shopping from websites like IVRose.com.
These budget shopping sites offer prices much lower than stores typically do, but the tradeoff is that you may have to wait a few weeks for items to arrive and you can’t try them on first.
But there’s another risk involved.
Not all of these cut-rate fashion sites are created equal. Some have great customer service, while others don’t. Some send clothes that look nothing like the photos listed on their site, are ill-fitting, and don’t offer easy exchanges or refunds.
Where does IVRose clothing fall on that spectrum? Is IVRose legit and safe to shop? It’s natural to wonder which sites you can trust to get quality clothing and which you can’t.
In this AdvisoryHQ News IVRose review, we’ll take a look at the track record of this low-priced online fashion retailer. We’ll also tell you whether IVRose customer service is based in Asia (as many of these sites are) or another country.
And of course, we’ll take a look at several IVRose clothing reviews (both positive and negative) to give you a full picture of what shoppers say about IVRose clothing quality, their customer support, and the experience overall.
AdvisoryHQ IVRose Review | Who is IVRose & Where are They Located?
Several of the budget fashion sites are based in China, but this one is a little different. IVRose clothing is UK based according to the address on their “About Us” page in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, UK. Or at least they have an office there since they specifically ask customers not to return their clothes to that address.
IVRose doesn’t provide much information about the company itself. In online IVRose reviews, we could only find that they were founded by people with nearly 10 years in the e-commerce industry.
And while the IVRose clothing UK address is listed on their site, the phone number on their IVRose customer service contact page is based in China. However, one of the unsatisfied customers points out that the return address they got from IVRose is in China.
We also saw in our IVRose review of shipping timeframes, that they are similar to those from Chinese shopping sites. (We’ll get into those shortly.)
So, is IVRose clothing based in the UK or China? It looks like they have locations in both countries. They also have a U.S. IVRose clothing warehouse.
AdvisoryHQ IVRose Review | What Can I Buy at IVRose?
Reviews on IVRose clothing reveal they offer a sleek, modern design in a lot of their styles. Their fashion is also for multiple ages, not just younger shoppers.
Of course, the big pull of these types of sites is the cut-rate prices on the fashion, that are much cheaper than buying it at a traditional retailer. IVRose clothing in UK and China offers similar savings on all types of clothing.
Here are some of the standard price ranges you’ll find on IVRose clothing and accessories:
- Dresses – $25 to $35
- Tops/Bottoms – $20 to $30
- Swimwear – $20 to $30
- Lingerie – $10 to $20
- Shoes – $30 to $50
- Accessories – $10 to $20
IVRose Clothing Reviews | IVRose App
If you like shopping on your mobile device, then you can use the IVRose app, which is available at both iTunes (2.4 out of 5) and Google Play (4.1 out of 5).
According to the app’s IVRose customer reviews, the app supports multiple currencies and offers detailed product descriptions. You can build your own style by mixing and matching over 100,000 pieces.
IVRose Clothing Reviews | What are People Saying about IVRose?
Do the clothes look like in their photos? How helpful is IVRose customer service? Is IVRose legit? These are all questions that IVRose reviews can shed some light on.
We’ve scoured the web for IVRose clothing reviews to find the good and the bad and give you a full recap. We’ll hear from the negative IVRose reviews first, then hear from some of the positive ones.
Overall IVRose Clothing Reviews & Ratings:
What score do rating sites give IVRose.com? Here are overall ratings based on multiple IVRose customer reviews.
- co.uk – 1.2 out of 5 (62 IVRose reviews)
- Sitejabber – 2.4 out of 5 (463 IVRose reviews)
- Trustpilot – 2.6 out of 10 (391 IVRose reviews)
IVRose Reviews | Negative Reactions
- One IVRose reviewer stated that they would’ve given less than 1 star if possible, said the item they received was cheap and did not look like the product in the photo in color, fit, or pattern. They recommended avoiding the site.
- A shopper that ordered three pairs of sandals was unhappy with all of them. They said two arrived with boxes damaged and one pair had missing parts on one of the sandals. They tried to get a refund but were only offered a discount on another order.
- In an IVRose review at Sitejabber the reviewer said that the sizing is not true to the measurements and that the clothing was a bit expensive for the lesser quality. Shipping also takes a while, so they recommended not ordering there if you need something quickly.
IVRose Reviews | Positive Reactions
- A positive IVRose review said that even though they had to wait and were worried the clothes wouldn’t come, they did arrive. They said the outfit looked nice, the material wasn’t that “great” but was acceptable for the low cost.
- In one of the reviews on IVRose on Sitejabber the shopper said they were very happy with the product they received. And though they were initially sent the wrong item, IVRose customer service sent the right one eventually. They would order from the site again.
- The owner of a new navy and white jumpsuit said they loved it. The IVRose clothing did take a while to arrive but was worth the wait. They said they get compliments whenever they wear it.
What is IVRose’s Return Policy?
The IVRose return policy states that you may return products within 30 days of receiving the item for exchange or refund. It just be in the original bag and should have the tag on it and should not be damaged.
After they receive and examine the item they will either send a replacement item or issue a refund.
They don’t accept items that are sent back without contacting IVRose customer service department first.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Jewelry & Accessories
Note: Some IVRose customers said that they had a hard time getting a refund and were offered a discount instead. Also, some customers were never provided with a return address which made it impossible to return the items within the 30-day period.
AdvisoryHQ’s IVRose Review Conclusion
So, is it safe to shop from this site and is IVRose even legit? Yes and no. This is a legitimate company, though you are taking your chances that the clothing is not going to be of the same quality and style as shown in the photo.
The pricing is lower than you’ll find in a department store, but not as low as we’ve seen on other Chinese budget fashion sites. However, you can still get some good deals there.
After a thorough review of IVRose, we recommend caution, because even though you might pick up a cute outfit at a great price, you may not be able to get a refund if the clothing you receive doesn’t fit or doesn’t look like you expect it to.
AdvisoryHQ News Rate Table Disclaimer
Click here to read AdvisoryHQ’s disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed on this page.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.