ItWorks! Review – Is it a Scam or Weight Loss Greens and Body Wraps Really Work?
One of the weight loss, wellness, and lifestyle product brands to come out of the new millennium is It Works!. This multi-level direct marketing company offers products that revolve around looking good and feeling good.
You may have seen It Works! wraps or probiotics ads shared by friends on social media who’ve become independent distributors. That’s right, they don’t just promote these wraps, creams, and supplements, they sign up people to sell It Works! healthy goods.
But is this just a direct sales pyramid scheme or do It Works! products for weight loss and wellness actually work?
It Works! Reviews
If you’ve been seeing It Works! body wraps reviews online and wondered if they’re for real, we’re about to find out. We’re bringing you a detailed AdvisoryHQ It Works! review about each of the company’s product types and the most popular items.
We’ll take a look at each It Works! product, what the company claims it will do, and what It Works! reviews from customers say it actually does. We’ll also take a look at the company behind the product.
Whether you’ve been looking for an It Works! ThermoFit review or It Works! hair, skin and nails review, you’ll find what you’re looking for in our complete review of It Works! products.
Let’s start by learning about the company behind It Works! and then we’ll break down each of their most popular items for you one by one.
See Also: Garcinia Cambogia Supplement Reviews
AdvisoryHQ It Works! Reviews | The Company
It Works! was founded in 2001 with a mission to “help anyone, anywhere change their life, both physically and financially.”
The company was named one of the Best Places to Work by Direct Selling News and has been included three times in the INC. 500 honorary list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
It Works! has three headquarters listed on their website:
- Palmetto, Florida
- Dublin, Ireland
- Seoul, South Korea
Their Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating is a C+, with a 3.2 out of 5 rating for It Works! global reviews. There is a red banner at the top of their BBB listing that notes they have a pattern of complaints from customers alleging difficulty canceling their orders, not being told about recurring billing, and being charged a $50 cancellation fee.
It Works! stated that certain distributors were the ones who weren’t properly disclosing and/or explaining the company’s auto shipment or membership fees. By introducing a wide range of training materials, they’re hoping to improve customer service and satisfaction – and reduce the complaints.
According to MLM Companies, It Works! had 150,000 independent distributors and $686 million in revenue in 2016.
It Works! Reviews & Ratings from Independent Distributors
Looking over It Works! global reviews from their Independent Distributors, they have an “okay” 3.3 on Glassdoor.com. Here are a few of the pros and cons of working for this company given in multiple It Works! reviews:
- Pros: The products are amazing, and it’s an easy job to do from home.
- Cons: It’s very hard to make money, not all products work very well.
It Works! Products & Pricing Overview
We’re going to be diving into It Works! body wrap reviews, It Works! Greens™ reviews, and reviews of their other popular products. First, let’s take a look at the types of health, weight loss, and lifestyle items they sell (and ask others to sell).
The products from It Works! are separated into three main categories:
It Works! website review shows that there is some product crossover between nutrition and lifestyle, with some products included in both.
Whether you’re looking for body wraps to lose weight or drink supplements for added energy, It Works! has a product for that.
It Works! Products for Weight Loss, Beauty, & Lifestyle
The beauty category includes their popular It Works! wraps, a nutritional supplement for your hair, skin, and nails, and several different creams and products for an improved appearance.
- Defining Gel™ – $45
- Fab Wrap™ – $5.00
- Ultimate Body Applicator™ – $59
- It Works! CollagenWorks™ – $40
- Hair Skin Nails – $33
- Facial™ – $59
- Exfoliating Peel – $36
- RepairAge™ – $29
- PreventAge™ – $25
- Lip & Eye – $29
- It Works! WOW™ – $15
- Cleanser – $33
- Toner – $33
- Stretch Mark – $39
The nutrition category includes It Works! Greens on the Go™, vitamins and probiotics, and energy and endurance drinks.
- Greens™ Chew – $30
- Greens™ Blend Chocolate or Berry – $33
- Greens on the Go™ Berry or Orange – $35
- It Works! Blender Bottle – $17
- It’s Vital™ Complete Nutrition Pack – $69
- It’s Vital™ Omega-3 – $25
- It’s Vital™ Core Nutrition – $29
- It’s Vital™ Minerals – $25
- Confianza™ – $25
- It Works! Probiotic™ – $31
- New You® – $49
- Relief™ – $29
- EstroRhythm® – $23.70
- Ultimate ProFIT® Creamy Vanilla or Chocolate – $69
- It Works! Shake™ Creamy Vanilla or Chocolate – $59
- ENERGY 12-Pack – $30
The lifestyle category includes weight management supplements, like the type you’ll see in It Works! Cleanse® reviews, as well as the apparent evolution of the item that used to be found in It Works! ThermoFit reviews, which now looks to be renamed to ThermoFIGHT™.
You can also find packs where several products are bundled, such as the coffee product, Green on the Go™, the shakes, and others. In our It Works! products reviews, we’re including just the main products. You can find the kits on their website priced in the $49 – $156 range.
- It Works! Keto Energy – $30
- It Works! Ketones™ – $49
- It Works! Keto Go – $39
- It Works! Keto Creamer – $39
- It Works! Keto Coffee™ – $39
- Total Keto™ – $89
- Advanced Formula Fat Fighter™ – $25
- ThermoFIGHT™ – $39
- It Works! Cleanse® – $36
- It Works! Essential Oils (various scents) – $10
- Essential Diffuser – $22.50
- It Works! Fractionated Coconut Oil BOGO – $25
What Do It Works! Products Do for You?
Basically, It Works! promotes the same things as other beauty, nutritional supplements or weight loss body wraps promote about their products – that they’ll work and help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Don’t Miss: ᐅ Keranique Hair Regrowth Kit Review
Beauty Products for Your Body: It Works! Wraps Review
Now for the It Works! products reviews, and first up we are going to start with their popular body wrap to lose weight. For each It Works! product review, we’ll tell you how it works, what it’s supposed to do, and what reviewers that have tried the product have to say.
How Do It Works! Wraps Work?
This non-woven cloth wrap, called the Ultimate Body Applicator™, is infused with a cream that’s botanically based. It’s recommended to take a shower before using the wrap. Your skin should be clean with no lotion on it.
The It Works! wraps can be used on the following body parts:
Place the lotion side against your skin. Wear It Works! wrap it for 45 minutes.
It Works! Wraps Benefits Review
Benefits that the company says you’ll see from using the Ultimate Body Applicator™ are:
- Skin that is firmer and more toned
- Better defined body contours
- Improved skin texture and tightness
Additional Products Used Also
You may read It Works! body wrap reviews that mention two companion products, Fab Wrap™ and Defining Gel™.
The Fab Wrap™ is kind of like a plastic wrap and it’s meant to simply help keep the Ultimate Body Applicator™ wrap in place for the 45 minutes.
The It Works! Defining Gel™ is a stand-alone product that is a tightening, toning, and firming moisturizing body gel.
What Do Customers Say in It Works! Wrap Reviews?
So how does this body wrap to lose weight really work? We’ve researched multiple It Works! wraps reviews to bring you the highlights of both the positive and negative comments about their body wrap.
It Works! Wrap Reviews – Pros
- It worked within 3 days and erased 3 inches. It doesn’t last, but great for a special event.
- Have used them for years and they work great. Be sure to drink water or it won’t be as effective.
- It worked as advertised, I lost 4 inches. But they’re kind of expensive.
It Works! Wrap Reviews – Cons
- It did not work at all.
- It wasn’t user-friendly, and no results were seen.
- It isn’t worth it for the price and just a temporary result.
Overall, reviews were very mixed on the It Works! wrap.
Beauty Products for Skin: It Works! Hair Skin and Nails Review
Another popular It Works! product is their dietary supplement, Hair Skin Nails. They promise a lot of multiple benefits just from taking the tablets, so we’ll find out if It Works! hair, skin, and nails reviews say good things… or not.
How Does It Works! Hair Skin Nails Work?
This nutritional supplement comes in a jar of 60 tablets, which is a 1-month supply. According to the website, it contains essential vitamins, minerals, and plant-based nutrients to enhance your natural collagen and keratin production.
It Works! Hair Skin Nails Tablets Benefits Review
This supplement is advertised as:
- Promoting healthy cell growth, strength, and shine
- Supporting your body’s defenses against damage by free radicals
- Give you stronger nails, softer and smoother skin, and shine-worthy hair
What Do Customers Say in It Works! Hair Skin Nails Reviews?
Are you really going to get a thick mane of shiny hair and glowing skin when you take these supplements? Let’s hear from It Works! reviews from those who’ve tried it.
It Works! Reviews for Hair Skin Nail – Pros
- After being skeptical, it really did work. Hair grew an inch in three weeks.
- It’s by far the best hair product out there. A tip is to take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It works well for hair and skin. Even though the reviewer didn’t like the other It Works! products, they said this one really does work.
It Works! Reviews for Hair Skin Nails – Cons
- It was tried for a month and didn’t do much. It’s too expensive to use regularly.
- It did not make any difference in the length or health of hair.
Overall, people really seemed to like Hair Skin Nails and it got great reviews on sites, such as Amazon.
Lifestyle Products for Weight: It Works! Cleanse® Review
Back to the It Works! weight loss products. It Works! Cleanse® is a gentle two-day cleanse meant to reset and rebalance your system.
How Does It Works! Cleanse® Work?
This drink is formulated with two proprietary blends that are designed to remove toxins from your body while giving you essential nutrients and vitamins. In our It Works! Cleanse® ingredients reviews, we’ve found out it contains Organic Blue Agave, Aloe Vera, Lemon Fruit, and other natural ingredients.
The kit includes four bottles, and you take one before breakfast and one before dinner for two consecutive days.
It Works! Cleanse® Benefits Review
Some of the benefits advertised for this cleanse include:
- Feeding good bacteria and rebalancing microflora
- Slowly cleansing out toxins for a gentle, more comfortable cleanse
- Helping your body reset itself to help you feel and look your best
What Do Customers Say in It Works! Cleanse® Reviews?
Let’s find out if customers that have used the It Works! Cleanse® noticed any difference.
It Works! Cleanse® Reviews – Pros
- It tasted good, like ginger. It made a little difference.
- The taste wasn’t too bad.
It Works! Cleanse® Reviews – Cons
- It was very disappointing and did not work at all.
- It smelled bad and tasted horrible.
- Tried it for four weeks and did not see any results.
Overall, most of the It Works! Cleanse® reviews were pretty negative.
Lifestyle Products for Weight: It Works! Fat Fighter™ Review
Another It Works! weight loss product is Advanced Formula Fat Fighter™. This dietary supplement is designed to curb carbs naturally.
How Does It Works! Advanced Formula Fat Fighter™ Work?
This is another product that comes in tablet form, taken after your largest meal of the day, and it’s powered by an ingredient derived from the prickly pear cactus. It’s advertised to provide carb inhibitors to help fight fat and carbohydrates.
It Works! Fat Fighter™ Benefits Review:
Taking these tablets are supposed to help you:
- Block some of the carbs and fat from meals
- Balance healthy blood glucose levels
- Reduce cravings
What Do Reviewers Say in It Works! Fat Fighter™ Reviews?
It Works! Fat Fighter™ Reviews – Pros
- It worked very well and there were no side effects.
- It seems to work well in combination with exercise and a good diet.
- It works very well, just be sure to drink plenty of water.
It Works! Fat Fighter™ Reviews – Cons
- It made their partner’s blood pressure skyrocket.
- It had the side effect of dry itchy skin.
- Did not work at all, was a waste of money.
Overall, It Works! reviews for their Advanced Formula Fat Fighter™ were pretty mixed, with more negative than positive.
Lifestyle Products for Weight: It Works! ThermoFIGHT™ Review
This next product appears to have gone through a name change, so most people look for It Works! ThermoFit reviews, but the product now looks to be called ThermoFIGHT™.
How Does It Works! ThermoFIGHT™ Work?
This is another 60-tablet bottle dietary supplement and this one is designed to boost your metabolism. It includes a red hot pepper blend along with the superfood acai berry.
It Works! ThermoFIGHT™ Benefits Review:
This supplement is advertised as:
- Increasing calorie burning
- Boosting metabolic rate
- Increasing energy
What Do Customers Say in It Works! Reviews for ThermoFIGHT™?
It Works! Reviews for ThermoFIGHT™ – Pros
- It does curb appetite and gives you energy.
- The supplement helped jumpstart a diet routine and definitely worked.
- It was amazing and helped encourage exercise and eating right.
It Works! Reviews for ThermoFIGHT™ – Cons
- It brought on extreme nausea, stomachache, and headache.
- It did not work at all.
- It boosted energy but also caused insomnia and jitters.
Overall, It Works! ThermoFit Reviews (aka: ThermoFIGHT™) were split down the middle.
Popular Article: Is Vital Reds Supplement Safe? (Vital Reds Review)
Lifestyle Products for Well Being: It Works! Greens™ Review
The last popular It Works! wellness product that we’re taking an in-depth look at is Greens™ line. This health supplement is sold as a powder that should alkalize, balance, and detoxify your body. However, it’s important to mention that none of the benefits has been evaluated by the FDA.
It Works! Greens™ Review
How Does It Works! Greens™ Work?
It Works! Greens™ powders come in different flavors, chocolate, berry, and orange. Powder should be mixed with 8oz of water or juice to give you a nutritional boost that includes 34 fruits and vegetables.
It Works! Greens™ Benefits Review
This drink mix is supposed to offer you:
- Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium
- Help to alkalize the body to restore the pH balance
- Detoxification with natural ingredients
What Do Reviewers Say in It Works! Reviews for Greens™?
It Works! Greens™ Reviews – Pros
- It works very well and gives you energy and makes you feel good.
- The berry flavor tastes very good and it made me feel better.
- Very convenient to put in a water bottle and go.
It Works! Greens™ Reviews – Cons
- It did not taste very good but was easy to take.
- It’s not worth the money. No difference was seen.
- It was too expensive and didn’t work.
Overall, reviewers give Greens™ thumbs up. Many more people gave a positive It Works™ review than negative.
It Works! Global Customers Reviews
Some It Works! products get significantly better marks than others. Which ones stand out?
We’ve got a snapshot below from Amazon It Works! Global reviews to give you an idea of which products people like best.
- Wrap: 2.6 out of 5 (682 It Works! wrap reviews)
- Hair Skin Nail: 3.8 out of 5 (426 It Works! reviews)
- Cleanse: 2 out of 5 (31 It Works! Cleanse® reviews)
- Fat Fighter™: 3 out of 5 (49 It Works! reviews)
- ThermoFIGHT™: 3 out of 5 (49 It Works! products reviews)
- Greens™: 3.2 out of 5 (305 It Works! reviews)
AdvisoryHQ’s It Works! Review Conclusion
It Works! puts a lot of effort into getting people to sign up as independent distributors. However, for this to be a good deal for anyone, the products need to work.
Those that have used It Works! supplements and weight loss products have mixed feelings about certain items, while others get glowing reviews.
The tablet supplements mean to boost metabolism or curb carbs and the It Works! wrap get pretty mixed reviews. Their cleanse gets the poorest ratings of any of their main products.
While on the flip side, Hair Skin Nails seems to do exactly what’s promised with many customers praising the way it makes their hair grow faster and stronger. Another popular item is the Greens™ drink mix, which has many customers saying it gives them an energy boost.
The It Works! line isn’t any worse or better than many other similar weight loss and wellness product lines out there. They just put a little different spin on things with the multi-level marketing added in to give people a chance to earn from selling, if they can.
We’d recommend taking a hard look at each product individually, as we did in this It Works™ review because some are definitely better at returning results than others.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer: Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info. Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.