Can You Trust the Low Prices of Gamiss Clothing? Learn All About this Online Retailer in our Gamiss Review
Finding a dress for under $20 and a leather bag for less than $15 can sound like a steal, almost too good to be true. But that’s the typical price range that you’ll see for Gamiss clothing and accessories.
You can even find ridiculously cheap clearance items like a double-breasted jacket for just $2.99 on this online retail site. The low prices make shopping at cut-rate fashion sites like Gamiss very appealing, but many wonder, “Is Gamiss legit?”.
Gamiss Online Shop Review
The site is one of many that have taken advantage of cheap overseas clothing availability and lower-priced shipping from places like China to the US. But, it’s easy to ask, “Is Gamiss safe?” and “Is Gamiss a scam?” when you see the rock-bottom prices.
AdvisoryHQ News has done their homework on this Asian retailer and we’re bringing you an in-depth Gamiss review. We’ll take a look at Gamiss dresses, Gamiss wigs, and all their other merchandise to see if it’s as good as it looks online.
We’ll also answer the question, “Where is Gamiss located?” and tell you how much you can expect to pay in shipping costs.
We’ve scoured the web for Gamiss reviews by those that have bought their clothing, wigs, and accessories and we’ll find out what they experienced. By the end, you should know whether Gamiss is a scam or not and if it’s safe to shop their site.
AdvisoryHQ’s Gamiss Reviews | What is Gamiss?
Gamiss is a global online fashion retailer that sells products at factory-direct prices which means at a lower cost than you’d typically find elsewhere. Sites like Gamiss have become more prevalent in the last several years due to the popularity of online shopping.
If you’ve wondered, “Where is Gamiss located?” we found one of their press releases about improving sizing accuracy for Gamiss clothing and saw that they are located in Shenzhen, China.
They sell several different types of products at very cheap prices, including:
- Women’s and men’s clothing
- Beauty supplies
- Home & garden products
So, is Gamiss a legit site? The company does not have much information about themselves on their “About Us” page, but this is not uncommon for online Chinese retailers like this one.
In a company review of Gamiss, they appear to have been around since 2011. Their copyright footer is from 2011 – 2018.
If you’re looking for Gamiss Canada, you have a couple of buying options. You can buy Gamiss dresses on their site, and we also saw that Amazon.ca sells Gamiss swimwear, dresses, and other clothes.
One concerning thing we found on their website during our Gamiss clothing review was an obvious link to a disclaimer about Intellectual Property Rights infringement. This may mean that claims of stolen clothing photos are a problem for Gamiss.
We’ll find out more as we go through Gamiss reviews from customers whether the clothes that they ship are the same as the product photo they show.
Gamiss Clothing Review | Clothing Prices
The cheap prices are the main reason people take a chance buying Gamiss coats, dresses, and shoes online and having them shipped all the way from China.
Gamiss Online Shopping Review
The fashions include a bit of many things with no particular overarching style like some boutique clothing sites have. You can find everything from vintage Gamiss dresses to ethic patterned hoodies to men’s quilted Gamiss coats.
So what is Gamiss’s big draw? It’s the prices! It’s so easy to get pulled in to their Super Deals Zone, where you can find a floor-length lace trim gown or bohemian Gamiss swimwear for just 99 cents.
Let’s take a look at some of the average prices we found in a Gamiss website review. We’ll include the typical range you’ll pay for items, not including those super sale zones.
Gamiss Clothes Pricing Overview
- Gamiss Formal & Casual Dresses: $15 to $25
- Gamiss Tops and Bottoms: $2 to $18
- Gamiss Swimsuits: $2 to $16
- Gamiss Men’s Activewear: $12 to $30
- Gamiss Outerwear: $5 to $30
Gamiss Wig Reviews | How Real are Gamiss Wigs?
Gamiss wigs look pretty impressive from the photos. They offer multiple types of wigs, made of synthetic or human hair in all lengths and styles.
But, what do people say in Gamiss wig reviews? Do Gamiss wigs look as good in person?
First, let’s look at the pricing for their wigs. It’s rock bottom, just like their pricing on clothing. Their synthetic wigs average from $10 to $25. Their human hair wigs average from $50 to $90.
Is Gamiss safe for buying your next wig? It’s time to find out what those who have purchased wigs from Gamiss have to say in Gamiss wig reviews.
Comments on @gamisswig Facebook page tell the story of wigs that don’t look like the photos. In Gamiss wig reviews, they mention them looking matted and old. One reviewer thought there was a Gamiss scam because their card was charged more than their order amount.
For the Wigs sold by Gamiss, we’d say that you get what you pay for. After watching Gamiss wig reviews on YouTube, the quality doesn’t appear as good as in the photos. There are also flaws like missing interior combs and hair that doesn’t go to the edges of the wig.
Gamiss Review of Other Items | Housewares & Accessories
Other low priced items that we found on this AdvisoryHQ Gamiss website review are their accessories, like handbags and watches, and housewares. Is Gamiss safe for buying these types of items?
Let’s review Gamiss’s pricing and quality reviews on their housewares and accessories next. Here’s an idea of what you can expect to pay for these types of items.
- Women’s & Men’s Bag & Backpacks: $10-$25
- Hats, Scarves & Accessories: $5-$10
- Housewares: $10-$30
- Pet Items: $6-$20
- Children’s Toys: $10-$30
Gamiss Reviews of Accessories/Home Goods
While most Gamiss reviews are on the clothing, we did find a few relating to accessories or housewares at BritainReviews.
- One reviewer that ordered a men’s watch was very pleased with the quality and experience. Another that ordered headphones said shipping time was about 21 days and they had good sound quality.
- A shopper that purchased both clothing and jewelry said in their Gamiss review that the clothing was way too small, but they were happy with the earrings and bracelet they bought.
Gamiss Reviews | Shipping Costs & Lead Times
With item prices so low, it’s natural to wonder, “Is Gamiss a scam that’s going to charge high shipping prices?”, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
While you won’t find “Amazon Prime” cheap shipping costs, you’re not going to see exorbitant rates from Gamiss to Canada or the US either.
We did some Gamiss reviews of different shipment pricing, and here’s what we found with their flat rate shipping costs.
Shipping 1 dress, 2 tops, 1 purse:
- Gamiss US shipment: $20.08 – $21.80
- Gamiss Canada shipment: $21.12 – $40.50
Shipping 1 dress, 1 wig, 1 pair of shoes, 1 watch
- Gamiss US shipment: $17.87 – $25.88
- Gamiss Canada shipment: $17.87 – $42.43
In AdvisoryHQ’s review of Gamiss shipping, we also found that some products offer free shipping options.
How Long Will You Wait for Products from Gamiss?
The lowest-priced shipping that we found in Gamiss reviews of lead times was for about 8-25 days delivery. Orders take three business days to process, so you’ll want to add that to your expectations.
Your delivery options are:
- Flat Rate Shipping: 8-25 business days
- Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
Popular Article: Best Ways to Sell Stuff Online | How to Sell Online to Selling Sites
Gamiss Website Review | What Are Shoppers Saying?
The best way to answer the questions, “Is Gamiss legit?” or “Is Gamiss a Scam?” is to read reviews from those who’ve shopped the site to see what they are saying.
Before we get into highlights from Gamiss reviews, we feel it necessary to mention a few red flags we found when reading through Gamiss’s clothing reviews.
Gamiss Reviews Warning
One warning flag is that many of the positive Gamiss reviews are general and just say they love the site or clothes without giving details about their experience or purchase.
Another red flag is that many of the favorable Gamiss clothing reviews are not in proper English and read like they were put through an online language translator.
While we can’t judge the veracity of these Gamiss reviews, our team reads through many reviews about multiple products or websites each week and felt it was important to point out these anomalies.
Reviews Response By Gamiss
Something else we should point out is that the company is good about responding to each Gamiss review with a message to the reviewer to either thank them or try to help with an issue they mention.
Now, let’s take a look at some overall Gamiss website reviews and ratings from well-known rating sites. They give an overall score based upon multiple Gamiss reviews.
Gamiss Reviews & Ratings:
- BritainReviews – 7 out of 10
- ResellerRatings – 9.3 out of 10
- SiteJabber – 4.3 out of 5
- Trustpilot – 6.5 out of 10
So, is Gamiss a legit site to shop for cheap clothes and accessories? Let’s hear first from happy shoppers that gave positive reviews for Gamiss. Then we’ll hear from those that would probably answer, “Yes” if asked, “Is Gamiss a scam?”.
Positive Gamiss Clothing Reviews
- In a 5 out of 5 Gamiss review, the reviewer said they love the prices and the products they ordered have been great. They did warn to be very careful about sizes and read the size chart.
- In another happy Gamiss website review, the shopper said they were very pleased about the quality and fit of 4 of the 5 tops they purchased. They said customer support provided great service to take care of the one item they didn’t like.
- A reviewer that bought Gamiss swimwear was worried at first when it didn’t arrive, but after contacting Gamiss Customer Support they realized it was being held at the post office. They said they liked the suit and would buy there again.
- One shopper that has bought from Gamiss multiple times said they were “excellent.” They mentioned being careful about the sizes because they’re not always consistent and expect delivery to take some time.
Negative Gamiss Clothing Reviews
- A customer that felt the site was a Gamiss scam, said they ordered a wig that never arrived and they never received a refund for the missing merchandise from the site.
- In an unhappy Gamiss review the shopper bought some items in a size larger than they normally wear, but when they received them, they were too small and like children’s sizes. When they tried to fix the issue, they got the run around from Gamiss Customer Service.
- Another shopper that if asked, “Is Gamiss legit?” would answer with a big, “No” said they ordered sweaters that never arrived. They tried to get a refund but got no response. They said they don’t recommend ordering from Gamiss scammers.
- Poor quality, the wrong color, and wrong size were complaints from a Gamiss reviewer that purchased a coat. They said shipping took forever and they were very disappointed.
Tip: If you scroll to the bottom of Gamiss reviews on Sitejabber, you can find over 100 photos that reviewers posted of the items they received from the site.
Gamiss Reviews of Sizes | How to Avoid Sizing Issues at Gamiss
One important guideline when shopping from sites in China or other countries is to pay attention to size conversion charts. If you order the size you normally wear, you may get an unpleasant surprise with clothing that’s way too small or shoes that don’t fit right.
What is Gamiss’s sizing like?
Gamiss offers size guides and fit charts on their site. They also recommend taking your measurements to ensure you’ll be happy with the fit of their clothing when they arrive.
Here are their general women’s sizing guidelines:
- Their S is US size 4
- Their M is US size 6
- Their L is US size 8
- Their XL is US size 10
- Their 2XL is US size 12
For men’s pants, they also include size guides:
- Their M is 31.5” x 39.98”
- Their L is 33.46” x 39.37”
- Their XL is 35.43” x 39.37”
- Their 2XL is 37.4” x 40.16”
- Their 3XL is 41.34 x 40.55”
Is Gamiss legit with their size guides?
Are you worried about accurate sizing because you don’t know, “Where is Gamiss located” or “Where do they get their clothes?”. They offer another double-check of the sizing beyond just their size and fit guides.
Scroll down under an item’s size chart and you’ll find Gamiss reviews from customers on the sizes where you can see which percentage checked, that the size ran small, was true to size, or was larger than expected.
What’s the Return Policy at Gamiss?
If you’re wondering, “Is Gamiss a legit site when it comes to returns?”, we’re about to answer that next by taking a look at the Gamiss return policy.
Their Buyer Protection policy states that returns must be done within 30 days of receipt of the item. If the product is not as described, you may return it for either a full or partial refund. With a partial refund, you would still keep the item.
They have domestic returns for US customers, where you can return an item locally as long as they’re in the original packaging and unused.
Things to know about the Gamiss Return Policy:
- Customer service will ask that you send photos of the issue with your return request.
- They’ll review your complaint and “offer you a solution.”
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- US customers will be provided a pre-paid shipping label and that cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Certain item categories are exempt from refunds, like underwear, sales items, and earrings.
Many negative Gamiss reviews mentioned not receiving a refund when they didn’t like what they purchased and thought there was a Gamiss scam.
Their return policy makes it clear that only if they agree there is a deficit in the product you received, you can get a full or partial refund. However, a refund is not automatic, like you may be used to from other online sites.
After reading through their return policy, you may want to revisit the question, “Is Gamiss safe to order from?” and possibly order something lower in price your first time to see if it’s what you expect.
AdvisoryHQ’s Gamiss Reviews Conclusion
As with similar online shopping sites based in China, Gamiss offers both upsides and downsides to purchasing there.
Upsides are the incredibly low prices for a large variety of items and decent shipping rates. The downsides are long shipping times, the potential of getting something different than what you expect, and the difficulty of getting a refund.
While many people are quite happy with the site, order multiple times, and write positive Gamiss website reviews, others feel Gamiss is a scam and are upset about products arriving that don’t look like the product photos or don’t fit right.
As we reviewed Gamiss buyer opinions, we found a few common threads that lead to happier experiences with the site. Our suggestions are:
- Be sure to check the size conversions and Gamiss size reviews on items.
- Expect longer delivery times of 3 to 4 weeks.
- Understand their return policy and that returns and refunds are not automatic.
- Know that if you can return an item, shipping is not included in the refund and you’ll pay to ship the item back.
We found that generally, the reviews of Gamiss that were most unhappy with the item they received were for clothes or wigs. People seem to be happier with what they received when ordering things like watches, jewelry, or household goods.
If you’re looking for excellent deals on all types of clothing and accessories, then you can’t get much cheaper than 99 cents for their super deals. But as with all purchases, the buyer should beware. Just be sure you do your homework on Gamiss reviews and policies before you click that “purchase” button.
AdvisoryHQ News Rate Table Disclaimer
Click here to read AdvisoryHQ’s disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed on this page.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer: Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info. Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.