Intro – First Financial Bank Reviews & Ranking
First Financial Bank was recently ranked and reviewed by AdvisoryHQ as a top rated bank. Firms on our top rated lists were selected after they successfully passed AdvisoryHQ’s ground-breaking four-step banks and credit unions selection methodology.
Click here for a step-by-step breakdown of the methodology and selection process used during our First Financial Bank review: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
Below we have provided a detailed review of First Financial Bank, including the specific factors we used in our decision-making process.
First Financial Bank Review
Opening its doors in 1863, First Financial Bank has been in operation for over 150 years, consistently providing excellent service, with the commitment to help individuals, as well as businesses reach their goals and find financial success.
With over 100 banking centers throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, it goes above and beyond to provide first-class expertise with personal community service to sustain relationships to span a lifetime.
First Financial Bank is unique because they are a community-centered banking institution, which means they not only provide banking service to its community, but proudly give back to the community in which they live and work.
Another unique feature of this top banking firm, is that it provides the services of a large bank, while also providing customer service and offering the benefits of a community bank as well.
Photo courtesy of: First Financial Bank
Key Factors Leading Us to Rank This Firm as One of This Year’s Top Banking Firms
Upon completing our First Financial Bank reviews, First Financial Bank was included in AdvisoryHQ’s ranking of this year’s best banking firms based on the following factors.
First Financial Bank Review: Personal Banking
First Financial Bank offers services to get you on route to a better future, or maintain what you’ve already started. Some of the services this bank offers include personal checking accounts, assistance in buying a home or even planning for the future.
Overall, First Financial just wants you, the client, to find financial success. Some of the checking accounts offered at First Financial Bank include:
- E-Free Checking – Basic checking account with “on-the-go” access, which includes electronic statements
- E-Student Checking – A healthy spending account with benefits that offer an aggressive interest rate
- Preferred Checking – An account including free checks, online bill payments, and tiered interest earning
- Money Market Spending – An interest-earning account with unlimited check writing and a discounted safe deposit box
All checking accounts offer unlimited check writing, no ATM fees within the FFB network, a VISA Check Card, Panorama, online banking & bill pay, e-statements and notices, mobile banking, and overdraft protection.
Age restriction apply for certain checking accounts. To find out more about these checking accounts, visit the FFB website.
First Financial Bank Review: Online Banking
With First Financial online banking, you can manage your money from virtually anywhere.
Online banking is a convenient feature that allows you to view your balances in real-time, view account history, pay bills on-the-go, transfer funds, send money to family or friends, setup alerts and much more.
The services offered by First Financial online banking include:
- Ping Pay – A personal service to pay anyone, anytime using their email address or mobile number.
- Mobile Banking – With this free feature, you can pay bills, transfer money, snap deposit, or find an ATM on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Panorama – Manage your money in one place with this personal finance system. With Panorama, you are able to pay bills, track expenses, create/manage budgets, and even view your balances from your FFB accounts or from other institutions
- E-statements – Receive your account statement and notices through electronic delivery
- Online Bill Payments – Using this safe and secure feature, you can quickly pay bills, and setup recurring or one-time payments
- Online Banking Dashboard – After you’ve signed up for online banking, you can view all of your account information in one place
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
First Financial Bank Review: BackPocket Prepaid Visa
First Financial offers several credit cards that could be a perfect fit for how you plan to use it, and also offer the BackPocket Prepaid Visa Card® as well.
The BackPocket Card is a reloadable, prepaid debit card that you can use to pay your bills, buy groceries, go out to eat, make purchases online, or even withdraw cash from ATMs.
Some of the benefits of the BackPocket Prepaid Visa Card include:
- Plan a travel budget – If you are planning a vacation and know the specific amount you want to budget for your vacation, you can simply load the BackPocket Visa with that amount, helping you to stay on budget while traveling
- Household budgeting – Use multiple cards to assist you with household expenses
- Control your spending – If you love to shop online and want to limit how much you purchase per month or week, you can load your BackPocket Card and reserve this one card for online purchases only, helping you keep track of your online spending
- Limit student spending – Helping kids learn about money management is an important task. With this card you don’t have to worry about overdraft or over the limit fees. All you have to do is load the card with the prearranged amount
In addition to reviewing the above First Financial Bank review, you can click on any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of AdvisoryHQ’s top rated banking & credit union firms:
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.