Should You Trust this Low-Cost Shopping Site? We Tell All in this Fairy Season Review
It’s hard to resist the allure of cute dresses for less than $20 and clearance sales that can score you a new outfit for less than $5. That’s why so many shoppers take the risk of ordering online from websites halfway across the globe, like fairyseason.com.
Fairy Season (also seen online as Fairyseason) offers women’s fashion for fairly affordable prices. And you can get some of the dresses, tops, and shoes on sale for a ridiculously low cost, like $5.99 for a purple ruffled party dress or comfy stay-at-home essentials.
Fairy Season Review
While many of these online-only shopping sites are completely legit, not all of them live up to their promises of quality clothing at a rock bottom price. You hear horror stories of clothing that look nothing like the product photo and refunds that never happen.
So, is Fairy Season legit? Can you trust the clothes to be what they promise? In this AdvisoryHQ News Fairy Season review, we’ll tell you how this particular site stacks up.
First, a note about the name, which can be slightly confusing.
Is it “Fairy Season” or “Fairyseason”?
The short answer is—both. You’ll see the name used both with and without a space on their website. Though in their FAQ pages, they seem to use it without space the most. But whether you’re searching “fairy season reviews” or “Fairyseason reviews,” you’ll get results for the same company, so either way is fine.
Fairy Season Review | About the Company
Some people may wonder, “Where is Fairy Season located?”. It’s not completely clear on the company’s website, though they do mention their suppliers are located in China. We did some further reviews on Fairy Season clothing mentions, such as where the site is registered.
According to a review by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the company is thought to be located in China (we’ll tell you their rating at BBB shortly). They also note an alternate name for the company is Bellelily.com.
The domain registrar is indeed in China. After reviewing Fairy Season’s domain holder – Godaddy, we’ve found out that Fairy Season is owned by Hai Ying E-Commerce. Co.Ltd, located in Guangdong province in China.
Fairy Season Clothing Review | What Do They Sell?
This retailer sells a selection of women’s fashion, including plus sizes. While they have some great deals, in Fairy Season clothing reviews in comparison with other budget sites, we found a majority of their items (especially the shoes) are not that different in price as to what you’d find at Walmart or on Amazon.
Here are the types of items you can buy at Fairy Season:
Fairy Season Clothing Reviews | How Much is Shipping from China?
In many cases, the shipping price can cause people to leave their items sitting in an online cart. If the price is too high, it’s not worth the savings on the clothes. This is an area where you won’t have to worry about this retailer.
In Fairy Season reviews of shipping costs, we found they offer free worldwide shipping. Delivery time ranges between 6 and 35 business days, depending on which part of the world you live in. If you want your items a little faster, you can pay for their standard shipping, which is 4 to 30 business days.
Note: There is also an order processing time that averages about 4 business days but can be 5-10 business days.
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
Fairyseason.com Clothing Reviews
If you’re wondering, “Is Fairy Season legit?” next up is where we get the best information. Since we’ve already answered the question, “Where is Fairy Season located,” we’ll hear next from shoppers that have written Fairy Season reviews online.
You’ll learn what people say they liked or didn’t like in their Fairy Season review to help you make up your mind about their site. And we’ll also go over some of the overall ratings for Fairy Season on top review websites.
Fairy Season Clothing Reviews | Overall Ratings:
- Better Business Bureau – F (66 Fairy Season reviews, 253 complaints)
- ResellerRatings – 3.9 out of 10 (202 Fairy Season clothing reviews)
- Sitejabber – 1.9 out of 5 (1,877 Fairy Season clothing reviews)
Trustpilot – 2.7 out of 5 (1,439 Fairy Season clothing reviews)
Fairy Season Reviews
Positive Fairy Season Reviews
- A happy shopper that bought a vest stated in their Fairy Season review that they were very pleased and would shop the site again. If asked, “Is Fairy Season legit?” this person would say, “Yes.”
- In a 5-star Fairyseason.com clothing review, a t-shirt buyer said they were very happy about the product quality that exceeded their expectations for the low price.
- A first-time shopper that was wondering, “Is Fairy Season legit?” was pleased with their first purchase of a swimsuit and sandals. The items fit perfectly and were received fairly fast, and they ordered again due to the positive experience.
Negative Fairy Season Reviews
- In one of the negative reviews on Fairy Season clothing at the BBB, the reviewer said the clothes looked like a poor attempt to copy the item that was actually in the photo. They were not given a refund and said they’d never shop there again.
- Clothes that never arrived was the subject of another Fairy Season clothing review. They waited 3 months, and their order never came. They were thankful to have used PayPal so they could at least get a refund through their service.
- We found wrong sizes listed in several Fairyseason.com clothing reviews. A reviewer at Trustpilot said they received children’s sized clothes, and the company doesn’t do returns, so they were out of luck.
Popular Article: What is Cupshe? Is Cupshe Legit & Reliable?
AdvisoryHQ’s Fairy Season Review Conclusion
Ultimately, is Fairy Season legit? We’d say this is a “buyer beware” type site. There are some people quite happy with their low-priced purchases that say so in their reviews on Fairy Season clothing. However, many more are not happy at all.
Clothes that don’t look like the photo and that are way too small, even when the size chart is consulted, are two main complaints in unhappy Fairy Season reviews.
The fact that the company doesn’t really offer refunds or exchanges except in rare cases is another big concern and why people answer, “No” to the question, “Is Fairy Season legit?”
Where is Fairy Season located on the scale of online budget shopping sites in Asia? We would put them at about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best merchandise with excellent customer support). You may score a great deal there, but if you don’t like what you get, there’s really not much you can do.
AdvisoryHQ News Rate Table Disclaimer
Click here to read AdvisoryHQ’s disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed on this page.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.