History / Compass Financial Services Review
With humble beginnings from a basement, Kurt Pearson founded Compass Financial Services in 1997.
Over the years, the company has grown in size, stature and in the array of services offered to clients.
Image Source: Compass Financial Services Review
Many new clients have been added to the Compass family as a result of referrals from friends, co-workers and clients.
- Financial Planning Services
- Investment and Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning Services
- Financial Check Up and Second Opinion Services
Team Members / Advisors At This Location:
- Kurt Pearson,
- Steve Conrad
- Michele Bjorkgren
- Nancy Economos
- Julie Greer
- Jo Wanninger
- … and more
Image Source: Compass Financial Services
- 4801 Westown Pkwy., West Des Moines, IA 50266, Phone: 515-327-1020
- Adel: 119 N 9th St, Ste B., Adel, IA 50003, Phone: 515-993-1887
When you call or email:
Ask for Kurt Pearson
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.