Overview of 6 Tips to Finding the Best Cash Advance Locations Near You
If you are wondering how to get a cash advance for bad credit, then you may consider local cash advance locations to solve these issues. The U.S. is home to an estimated 20,600 payday cash advance companies that serve over 19 million people.
Many of these cash advance companies have physical locations, as of 2016. But where do you find local cash advance locations near you? If you are looking for tips on finding the closest cash advance locations in or around your neighborhood, then you’re in luck.
Image Source: Pixabay.com
This guide to “Cash Advance Near Me” questions will show you how to find local cash advance locations near you. You will learn some tips on how to narrow your search on finding the best cash advance locations. Let’s explore how to find cash advance stores near you today.
What People Want to Know About Finding the Best Cash Advance Locations Near You
If you’re asking yourself, “Where are the closest cash advance locations near me?” or wondering how to find a cash advance for bad credit at local cash advance locations, then you’re not alone. There are a number of questions about finding a cash advance today. Here are a few of those local cash advance concerns:
- Where can I find cash advance places near me?
- What is the process at local cash advance locations?
- Where can I get a cash advance for bad credit?
- Are instant online loans legit?
- Does my state allow check cash advance locations?
Before you head out to a local cash advance store, you want to make sure you come equipped with any questions you may have. The questions above are just a sample of questions that you can ask your local cash advance store personnel. Also, if you have additional questions, you should jot them down and bring them along on your visit.
Standard Requirements to Consider
Knowing what to ask is only part of what you need to do in order to find some of the best cash advance stores in your neighborhood. One main activity you want to learn are the standard requirements for instant cash advance loans. Here are a few:
You must be 18 or the age of majority in your state. Consumer protection laws are in place in several states with a goal to protect children who may be subject to predatory lending practices. That is why cash advance stores cannot offer children younger than 18. The premise is that many children below that age will not think rationally or even understand all the terms and conditions the cash advance loan implies or expressly states.
Have an active checking account that is open. Many payday lending companies want to make sure that if they give you their money, they can actually get it back. That’s part of the reason why many local cash advance places opt for applicants who have an active checking account. Keep in mind that this requirement may not bar you from getting the check cash advance. Some lenders charge a higher interest rate or fees for these services. However, this option also depends on whether or not the state that they operate in allows this type of transaction.
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
Be able to show proof of income. The type of income that you show is determined by the cash advance location that you decide to use. This income verification often consists of verifying your place of employment and whether or not your income is consistent. It may be more difficult for entrepreneurs or self-employed individuals to get payday loans if they lack consistent pay.
Additionally, students may not be ideal candidates for these short-term income loans if they lack a job. The key to getting a payday loan is to show proof that you have the ability to pay the lender back. Length of time is also an important factor. Some lenders require more time than others to prove that you have consistent income. That’s why it’s always a good idea to contact the individual lender.
Provide a valid phone number and other pertinent information on your application. If you default on your payments or need to be contacted about important information regarding your account, it’s always a good idea to provide a working phone number that is up-to-date. That way, the local cash advance shop can contact you should any issues arise.
In addition to your telephone number, if you are applying for a local cash advance, you also want to make sure you include identifiable information, such as your Social Security number and your full address. These personal identification numbers are helpful when lenders check your history regarding making on-time payments. Additionally, some local cash advance locations allow you to pay with a debit card rather than a bank account, so it’s vital to have the right information on file.
Keep in mind that not every lender has the same requirements when it comes to age, proof of income, and other factors. That is why it is ideal to check with the individual lender that you plan to conduct business with, since they will have the specific details on what you need to bring when you apply for a check cash advance.
8 Tips to Finding the Best Cash Advance Locations Near You
1. Start with your checking cashing store to see if they offer services to get a local cash advance. Many check cashing stores now offer local cash advance services to stay competitive with other cash advance locations.
2. Start your search online to find cash advance companies. Many companies now have an online presence and cash advance stores are no different. That’s why beginning your search online for cash advance stores near you is a good starting point.
Stores that can offer you a local cash advance aim to stay competitive by making their websites easy to use. This can include a section that answers frequently asked questions and a store locator link at the top of the page. A quick search for “cash advance locations near me” will bring up a multitude of options. However, make sure that these options are legitimate cash advance stores in your area by verifying their licenses with your state attorney general or financial regulator.
3. Look for cash advance stores that offer the services you need. When you look for cash advance stores that offer the local cash advance features you want, then it’s easier to narrow your search. Some of these local cash advance services can include flexibility to apply online or in-person, an instant check cash advance to your checking account or cash-in-hand, and stores that send an email reminder of your due date so that you don’t forget when your check cash advance is due. Opting for cash advance stores that make it convenient for you makes it easy to narrow your search when asking yourself, “Where do I find a store with cash advance near me?”
4. Check reputable websites online for suggestions to find reputable local cash advance places. The great part about using the Internet for reviews about cash advance stores is that it is like a digital version of “word-of-mouth” communication. You can gain valuable insight from a multitude of individuals regarding their experiences with local cash advance stores. However, be sure to use reputable sources, such as your local Better Business Bureau of Consumer Affairs, so that you have less of a chance of encountering biased opinions regarding an individual’s experience with trying to get a cash advance for bad credit or reviews from people needing a cash advance today who are getting kickbacks from providing the review.
5. Know the cash advance companies that are not reputable. Even though it will be unlikely that owners of defunct cash advance companies will continue business in your area, it’s still a possibility. Scam artists set up shop in neighborhoods all the time and take advantage of unsuspecting customers, and this can even happen when you are looking for “cash advance locations near me” signs or “cash advance places near me” online ads. That’s why it’s important to be careful and verify whether or not that shop is legit and licensed to operate in your state.
The easiest way to do this is to check with your state’s attorney general office or the state’s financial regulator. Also be aware of states that do not allow the practice of lending cash advance loans. Some of these states include Arizona, Arkansas, and Georgia, as of 2016. By staying aware of how to verify a check cash advance shop’s license and whether or not a store is licensed to work in the state, you can find reputable stores that offer instant loan services near you.
6. Check your smartphone or GPS.
Image Source: iPhone App – Map Plotting
If your cellphone has a mapping app or you have a GPS unit in your car, you can easily type in the phrase “cash advance places near me” or even “check cash advance locations” so that you can find the closest cash advance stores near you. However, you have to make sure your location services feature is turned on so that whatever cellphone service you are using is able to get the signal from your phone. That way it can transmit the correct cash advance stores locations near you. Using the tools you may already have makes it easier to find the cash advance locations that you need.
7. Go with local cash advance stores that provide ample customer service. There is nothing worse than needing help and not being able to get it. You don’t want to find yourself in that predicament. That is why it is vital to get support from the people you will be doing business with for your instant loan.
These individuals should have been trained to give you all the information you need. If you have a question regarding the terms and conditions of your loan, then don’t hesitate to ask questions. You should feel comfortable enough to ask questions with your loan officer or loan officer’s staff so that if an issue takes place, you can consult them with ease. Picking cash advance stores with ample support can also help you narrow down your search of cash advance loans near your home.
Popular Article: How to Get a Small Business Loan for a New or Growing Business
8. Compare different cash advance stores.
If you want to find the best cash advance loans in your area, you should be jotting down notes and writing about your experience with each. You want to compare each store’s features, such as their operational hours, interest rates, and support staff. Also, compare how easy or difficult it is to use their website or mobile app so that you can determine if it’s worth going to in person.
Another factor you can compare between stores is how hard or easy it is to get the actual application. Is the application process longer at one local cash advance store over another? When you take the time to compare the pros and cons of each store, you can see the slight or huge differences and pick the store you want to visit. This action will also help you narrow down your search for finding the best cash advance locations in the area.
Trying to find a check cash advance store shouldn’t be a difficult task if you take the right steps. If you’re trying to find a cash advance today at any time of the day, check the local cash advance shop’s hours of operation to see if it fits your needs. Knowing what is required in general before going to the store is a good practice because it helps you to stay prepared for a quick transaction.
Rather than asking yourself, “Where is a location that can offer a cash advance near me?” take some action and check online or even ask a friend or co-worker who has experience with using cash advance stores to get a local cash advance and make a comparison of local cash advance places that you would consider using and would not mind visiting in person. By taking these steps, you can be on your way to finding the best cash advance locations in your area.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.