Does Adore Me Lingerie Fit as Well as They Say? How Do the Memberships Work? We Reveal All Here… Now!
There’s nothing wrong with feeling your best and sexiest, and lingerie helps many people do that. However, unless you have a certain body type, it can be difficult to find bras and panties that fit well from pricey mall-based shops.
Wouldn’t it be great to have custom fit lingerie chosen just for you that looks gorgeous on any body type and doesn’t cost a fortune?
That’s the shopping model behind Adore Me. An online retailer that offers the lingerie version of those clothing sites that send you a custom outfit matched to your personal style every month.
Adobe Me Review
However, they are more than a subscription service, you can also purchase one item at a time at prices lower than you’ll typically find at physical lingerie stores, and on top of that, you can also choose curated lingerie that’s boxed up and shipped to your door monthly.
But how well does Adore Me lingerie fit? Is the subscription service a scam or do people like it? We’re going to take a good look at Adore Me to find out.
What are people saying about the company and their return policies in Adore Me lingerie reviews? What other types of clothing do they sell? Do they look as good in person as they do on the site?
We’ll answer all those questions and more in this AdvisoryHQ Adore Me review. Plus, we’ll tell you where you can find Adore Me promo codes for even more discounts! Read on to learn all about this lingerie shopping site.
AdvisoryHQ News Adore Me Review | The Company
If you’re looking over the website for information about the company behind Adore Me, you’re only going to see promotional info such as “designed by women, for women.”
We dug a little more to find out about the company behind the clothing, where they are based and how long they’ve been around.
Adore Me is based in the US, in New York City. The company was founded in 2012 by a student at Harvard Business School, Morgan Hermand-Waiche, and actually, the initial investors included some of his professors.
Adore Me has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three times in the last 4 years. As of 2017, the company had 121 full-time employees.
The company has run into trouble in the past, being sued by the Federal Trade Commission for deceptive marketing practices. Since then, they’ve worked to clarify their subscription charges and make it easier to cancel.
Adore Me, Inc. has a C- at the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but they do have more positive Adore Me reviews there (1,029) than negative ones (391).
How Does Adore Me Work?
In our Adore Me review of the site, at first glance we found the options for purchase or subscription slightly confusing, so we’re going to clearly break those down for you here.
First, let’s take a look at one of the fun parts of the site, the Adore Me lingerie style quiz. Who doesn’t love little quizzes that tell you more about yourself?!
Adore Me Lingerie Style Quiz
On the front page of the site, you’ll see the button to start your style quiz to match their offerings to your personality. There are seven questions in all, and some you’ll be asked include:
- Choosing your weekend lingerie style
- Which is your first date style
- Favorite Adore Me bathing suits
- Which style sparks your confidence
- Your sizes and age range
One Very Annoying Thing
When you’re trying to look at Adore Me swimsuits and lingerie, you’ll see an annoying popup that blocks the page and asks you to sign up for an account or login with Facebook. We tried the Chrome popup blocker, but that didn’t seem to work.
So, be aware that it’s going to be nearly impossible to shop the site unless you initially sign up and give them your email address. This practice most likely hurts their sales since most people like to window shop before they give up their personal information.
How does Adore Me Work with Subscriptions and Purchases?
Whether you’re shopping Adore Me in Canada or the US, it’s going to be a little different than just shopping a straight e-commerce site. You’ll have three different purchase choices, and often the discount you see on the screen isn’t offered with all of them.
Adore Me Bras
Here’s an example of how Adore Me works with trying to purchase a lingerie set:
The Margaritte lingerie set was noted as starting at $24.95. But that’s only if you sign up for the VIP service, in which case you’ll be paying $39.95.
But wait, it was supposed to be $24.95, right? And the confusing shopping process at Adore Me begins!
If you want to buy the Margaritte for the VIP price of $24.95, then you’ll have to sign up for a monthly subscription that is $39.95 each month. The difference of -$15.00 will be added as store credit.
Or you can purchase under “Pay as You Go” and pay $49.95 (you’ll get $10 off if it’s a first-time purchase). You won’t have to sign up for a monthly subscription.
Adore Me Buying Options Explained:
- Pay as You Go (PAYG): Like normal online shopping, you pay for the item and that’s it. Prices will be higher than the other options.
- VIP Membership: Pay $39.95 per month that’s added to store credit. You get lower prices, special Adore Me promo code offers, and a buy 5 get 1 free deal.
- Elite Membership: Each month you receive a styled box of 3 Adore Me bras & panties, or other lingerie sets. You pay only for what you keep and you send the rest back. Prices are similar to VIP, starting at $39.95 per item, with the first at $24.95.
With the VIP or Elite membership, you can cancel the subscription at any time. Shipping is free.
Don’t Miss: What You Need to Know about Rosewholesale.com
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
What Does Adore Me Sell? Adore Me Bras, Adore Me Swimwear and More
You may be wondering, “If I sign up for a subscription, can I only buy lingerie with my store credit?”.
After all, lingerie is great, but you can only wear so much of it. How does Adore Me work when it comes to other types of clothing?
Whether you’re shopping Adore Me Canada or the US, you do have more clothing options beyond just Adore Me bras and lingerie. You also have options for all types of sizes, including Adore Me plus size lingerie and clothing.
You’ll see that they make pricing pretty standard across all types of Adore Me swimwear and lingerie. This makes it a little easier to pick the one you really like without worrying about a higher price.
Here is a range of average prices from their site:
- Adore Me Bras & Panty Sets – $24.95 (VIP) or $39.95 (PAYG)
- Adore Me Lingerie – $24.95 (VIP) or $39.95 (PAYG)
- Adore Me Bathing Suits – $24.95 (VIP) or $40.00 (PAYG)
- Adore Me Sleepwear – $24.95 (VIP) or $49.95 (PAYG)
- Adore Me Activewear – $39.95 (VIP) or $49.95 (PAYG)
Note: You can at times run across Adore Me promo codes and Adore Me coupons during promotional offers that can get you lower prices.
Other Items You Can Buy at AdoreMe.com:
Besides Adore Me swimsuits, lingerie, and other clothing items, they also offer some other beauty products & accessories:
- Body Scrubs/Lotions
- Hair Accessories
Online Adore Me Reviews | How Do Adore Me Lingerie & Clothing Rate?
Do shoppers love their personalized style choices or do they think Adore Me is a scam? We’ll hear next from buyers that gave Adore Me lingerie reviews, Adore Me swimwear reviews, and more.
Adore Me Lingerie Reviews | Overall Ratings:
Now that you’ve heard the pluses and minuses in Adore Me swimwear reviews, bra reviews, and lingerie reviews, let’s see how they scored overall with customers.
- Better Business Bureau – 2.8 out of 5 (1,464 Adore Me reviews)
- ResellerRatings – 5.8 out of 10 (28,951 Adore Me reviews)
- Sitejabber – 4.7 out of 5 (8,331 Adore Me reviews)
- Trustpilot – 1.5 out of 10 (72 Adore Me reviews)
Whether shoppers are buying at full price or with an Adore Me coupon or Adore Me promo code, it’s fit, quality, and style that mean the most. We’ll hear what reviewers have to say about that.
Let’s start with those that gave a negative Adore Me review and then hear from those with a more positive experience.
Negative Adore Me Reviews
- A shopper who had previously been happy with several Adore Me bathing suits they purchased in the past had to return one and found the return process difficult. Even though customer support told them the return was confirmed for the Adore Me swimsuit, they didn’t receive their refund.
- Poor customer service and being put on hold for 2 hours, was the complaint in another Adore Me review. They ordered 6 sets of lingerie, which ended up being too big. They said the return process was completely frustrating in their Adore Me bras review and they canceled their VIP subscription.
- In an unhappy Adore Me review at Trustpilot the reviewer continued to be charged for over a year and a half after they canceled their subscription. Calls to customer service only got them a refund of the last two payments, but not all the others.
- A shopper ordering a swimsuit for a trip was very unhappy with the shipping delay and little help from the company. They wrote in their Adore Me swimwear review that the company said warehouse renovations were the cause, but refused a refund so they could buy another suit in time for their vacation.
Positive Adore Me Reviews
- A reviewer that’s been shopping at Adore Me for over 18 months said that skipping months on a subscription was very easy. In their Adore Me bras review at the BBB they said customer service was very responsive and returns were easy.
- Excellent quality and comparable to Victoria’s Secret lingerie was noted by a happy customer in their Adore Me review. They said they’ve had nothing but good experiences with the site and the time to receive the items was acceptable.
- In a positive Adore Me bras review at Trustpilot, the shopper was amazed at the fit. They said they had never been able to find a bra that fit so well and was comfortable too. They noted the Adore Me bra fit like a glove.
- Cute sets that fit and looked great were compliments echoed in many a happy Adore Me review. Buyers felt the lingerie and swimsuits were true to size and liked the Adore Me plus size options.
Where Can You Find Adore Me Promo Codes & Coupons?
When you’re shopping the site, you will notice that they have their own Adore Me promo codes and Adore Me coupons that let you get deals like discounts on 3 lingerie sets or 5 panties for $20.
But there are a few other places that you can find coupons to use at the site whether you’re shopping Adore Me Canada or the US. Just know that coupons often change, so you’ll want to check for the most current offers before you buy.
Sites that Have Adore Me Coupons & Adore Me Promo Codes:
- CouponChief – 30% off Adore Me swimwear
- DealCatcher – $15 off
- Giving Assistant – $20 to $30 off
- Groupon – $30 off first-time order
- Honey – $5 to $10 off
- RetailMeNot – 25% off first time order
AdvisoryHQ’s Adore Me Review Conclusion
The verdict seems to be split when it comes to reviews of Adore Me. The clothing gets high marks for fit and quality in Adore Me swimwear reviews, Adore Me bras reviews, and Adore Me lingerie reviews.
The refund process, customer service, and automated charges do not. We found many a negative Adore Me review that talked about difficulties in getting a refund, recurring charges that never stop even after being canceled, and poor customer support.
Adobe Me Lingerie
We can see how the confusing purchase options definitely add to that frustration.
To avoid the automated subscriptions, you can order pieces on their “Pay as You Go” option, you’ll just have to pay a little more (about $15+). But, it might be worth it to avoid unexpected charges, though the company does give you the option to adjust the frequency of a subscription.
We found praise for the look, fit, and quality of Adore Me plus size and other sized clothing, so it’s not a case where the photo doesn’t match the merchandise. Overall, people are very happy with their products.
Our final Adore Me review opinion is that you can get some really nice lingerie, swimsuits and other items here at a great price. Just be cautious when signing up for automated monthly charges and read the fine print on the website, so you know what you’re getting into.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.