Get an E-Print of Your Review (Licensing Permission)
AdvisoryHQ's content is copyrighted and cannot be republished without permission.
Although anyone can link to our articles from any website or document, and there’s no need to ask permission if you are only linking, you cannot directly copy our content and paste it anywhere else.
If your firm has been reviewed or ranked, you can request an E-Print of your firm's review. We do charge a fee for this. The revenue earned from this and other services helps AdvisoryHQ keep the lights on. We will also send you a FREE Award Emblem which you can use to further promote your firm's top ranking recognition.
Benefits of an E-Print?
From personal use to corporate marketing materials, E-Prints are a great way to build credibility, enhance visibility, or just create buzz and excitement from content that featured your company, product, or service.
- Share with clients, prospects, followers, and your audience
- Distribute via email
- Integrate content to corporate sales, brochures, and marketing materials
- Include on books, newsletters, or other publications for editorial, educational, and commercial uses
- Promote in conference rooms, lobbies, and throughout corporate offices
Types of E-Prints:
We offer two types of E-Prints.
- An E-Print of the whole article, including the review of your peers.
- An E-Print of just your firm's review and ranking. This is the one we recommend as it costs less for you. We are always looking out for readers; that is part of our culture. Also, 99.9% of firms that have requested E-Prints have requested just the E-Print that showcased their firm's specific review and ranking.
** Note: Our competitors charge hundreds and sometimes over $1,200 for their E-Prints.
AdvisoryHQ only charges:
Sample AdvisoryHQ E-Prints:
Note: we only provide E-Prints of firms we’ve already reviewed. If your firm has not been ranked or reviewed by AdvisoryHQ, you may request that we consider your firm to see if it meets AdvisoryHQ’s ranking and selection criteria. You can also request a personalized profile page. Read more: Requesting a Personalized Page.