TOP STOCK GAINERS, MOVERS & LOSERS
(TODAY | THIS WEEK | THIS MONTH)
Stock Market Headlines for Today: 04/28/2017
The Dow (DJIA) closed in negative territory today, dropping by -40.82 points to close at 20,940.51 (a decline of -0.19% from its previous day's close.) The S&P closed at 2,384.2, a -0.19% decline from its previous close.
The NASDAQ ended the day at 6,047.61, lower by -0.02%.
Don't Miss: High Yield Bank Accounts
BIGGEST STOCK MOVERS (TODAY)
Top 10 Biggest Stock Gainers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top performing stocks and biggest percentage gainers on the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today's Top Stock Movers:
- Strattec Security (STRT) took the number one spot on today’s list of the biggest stock gainers. The company’s stock price surged by 30.16% to end the day at $32.15 as 66,834 of the company's shares were bought and sold by investors.
- Shares of The Bancorp (TBBK) increased in value by 27.47%, making the stock today's second highest moving stock as investors traded 2,420,637 of the company's shares. The company's stock price jumped by $1.39 to close at $6.45 by the end of the day.
- eHealth (EHTH)'s stock price surged today by 20.78% placing it on the #3 spot on today's list of top stock market movers. Investors traded 1,164,757 of the company's shares as the stock price surged, ending the day at $14.18.
- Cloudera (CLDR)'s stock price, which ended the day at $18.1 was today’s fourth largest stock gainer across the NASDAQ and NYSE. The firm's stock price jumped by $3.1, a 20.67% increase from the day before, as investors traded 14,832,685 of the company's shares.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR)’s stock was the next highest stock gainer today, after the company’s stock price climbed 20.39% to close the day at $16. The stock was number five on today’s list of the top 10 stocks with the highest percentage gains.
With a percentage gain between 10.42% and 17.78%, Cowen Group (COWN), Emerald Expositions Events (EEX), Aaron's Inc. (AAN), Invacare (IVC), and LSB Industries (LXU) made up the remaining companies on today's list of the top 10 biggest stock gainers.
Top 10 Biggest Stock Losers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today's Biggest Stock Losers:
- Shares of Matrix Service (MTRX) fell by $-5.13 to end the day at $11.75, making it the biggest stock loser today (by percentage points) across the NYSE and NASDAQ. The company’s stock price fell by as much as -30.37% as investors fled the stock with 1,261,467 of the company’s shares trading hands.
- Carvana Cl A (CVNA) was the next biggest stock loser today, declining -26% to close the day at $11.1 a share as investors dumped 11,265,096 of the company’s stock.
- athenahealth (ATHN) was next in line, coming in as the third biggest stock loser across the NYSE and NASDAQ, after its stock price dropped by -19.3%. The company's price per share fell by $-23.44 to end the day at $98.01.
- PDF Solutions (PDFS) was number four on today’s list of top stock market losers (by percentage point). The company’s stock price plunged by -17.8% to end the day at $19.02 as 1,081,882 shares exchanged hands.
- Shares of Time Inc. (TIME) declined in value as the company’s stock price fell by -16.94% making it the fifth biggest stock loser today. The company’s share price ended the day at $15.2 as investors traded 7,501,678 shares of the company's stock.
Proteostasis Therapeutics (PTI), PCM (PCMI), Synchrony Financial (SYF), A10 Networks (ATEN), and Intelsat (I) were the remaining five firms/stocks on today's list of the biggest stock market losers.
See below for a list of this week’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK GAINERS & STOCK LOSERS
(THIS WEEK )
This Week's 10 Highest Stock Winners
The stocks below are this week’s top 10 gainers and biggest winners by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
This Week's 10 Biggest Stock Losers
The 10 stocks listed below are this week’s 10 biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
See below for a list of this month’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK LOSERS & GAINERS THIS MONTH (April)
Top 10 Highest Stock Movers – April 2017
Below are this month’s top stocks by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
10 Biggest Stock Losers – April 2017
The stocks listed below are this month’s biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
Sorted highest to lowest decline by the "% Chg" column.
Follow AdvisoryHQ for insightful stories:
Reasonable efforts have been made to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be our affiliates. Click to view our advertiser disclosures.