TOP STOCK GAINERS, MOVERS & LOSERS
(TODAY | THIS WEEK | THIS MONTH)
Stock Market Headlines for Today: 06/26/2017
The Dow (DJIA) closed in positive territory today, climbing 14.79 points to close at 21,409.55 (an increase of 0.07% from its previous day's close.) The S&P closed at 2,439.07, a 0.03% increase from its previous close.
The NASDAQ ended the day at 6,247.15, lower by -0.29%.
Don't Miss: High Yield Bank Accounts
BIGGEST STOCK MOVERS (TODAY)
Top 10 Biggest Stock Gainers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top performing stocks and biggest percentage gainers on the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today's Top Stock Movers:
- Rite Aid (RAD) took the number one spot on today’s list of the biggest stock gainers. The company’s stock price surged by 30.23% to end the day at $4.05 as 133,594,451 of the company's shares were bought and sold by investors.
- Shares of Sparton (SPA) increased in value by 24.1%, making the stock today's second highest moving stock as investors traded 712,184 of the company's shares. The company's stock price jumped by $4.42 to close at $22.76 by the end of the day.
- Fred's (FRED)'s stock price surged today by 23.02% placing it on the #3 spot on today's list of top stock market movers. Investors traded 4,411,708 of the company's shares as the stock price surged, ending the day at $12.61.
- Fabrinet (FN)'s stock price, which ended the day at $46.23 was today’s fourth largest stock gainer across the NASDAQ and NYSE. The firm's stock price jumped by $6.21, a 15.52% increase from the day before, as investors traded 3,403,808 of the company's shares.
- Forterra (FRTA)’s stock was the next highest stock gainer today, after the company’s stock price climbed 15.39% to close the day at $8.92. The stock was number five on today’s list of the top 10 stocks with the highest percentage gains.
With a percentage gain between 12.46% and 14.15%, Avis Budget Group (CAR), Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ), Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO), Immunogen (IMGN), and Sinovac Biotech (SVA) made up the remaining companies on today's list of the top 10 biggest stock gainers.
Top 10 Biggest Stock Losers Today By Percentage (%)
The ten stocks listed below are today’s top decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
Brief Overview of Today's Biggest Stock Losers:
- Shares of HealthStream (HSTM) fell by $-5.22 to end the day at $25.67, making it the biggest stock loser today (by percentage points) across the NYSE and NASDAQ. The company’s stock price fell by as much as -16.9% as investors fled the stock with 650,139 of the company’s shares trading hands.
- Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) was the next biggest stock loser today, declining -14.54% to close the day at $5.23 a share as investors dumped 1,117,195 of the company’s stock.
- Internet Gold-Golden Lines (IGLD) was next in line, coming in as the third biggest stock loser across the NYSE and NASDAQ, after its stock price dropped by -12.17%. The company's price per share fell by $-1.37 to end the day at $9.89.
- Stratasys (SSYS) was number four on today’s list of top stock market losers (by percentage point). The company’s stock price plunged by -11.66% to end the day at $24.39 as 2,303,120 shares exchanged hands.
- Shares of InVivo Therapeutics Holdings (NVIV) declined in value as the company’s stock price fell by -10.53% making it the fifth biggest stock loser today. The company’s share price ended the day at $2.55 as investors traded 721,439 shares of the company's stock.
Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO), Vital Therapies (VTL), Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP), Leju Holdings ADR (LEJU), and Safe Bulkers (SB) were the remaining five firms/stocks on today's list of the biggest stock market losers.
See below for a list of this week’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK GAINERS & STOCK LOSERS
(THIS WEEK )
This Week's 10 Highest Stock Winners
The stocks below are this week’s top 10 gainers and biggest winners by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
This Week's 10 Biggest Stock Losers
The 10 stocks listed below are this week’s 10 biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
See below for a list of this month’s top stock gainers and losers.
BIGGEST STOCK LOSERS & GAINERS THIS MONTH (June)
Top 10 Highest Stock Movers – June 2017
Below are this month’s top stocks by percentage points across the NYSE & NASDAQ.
10 Biggest Stock Losers – June 2017
The stocks listed below are this month’s biggest stock decliners across the NYSE & NASDAQ
Sorted highest to lowest decline by the "% Chg" column.
FREE software to help you make smarter financial decisions
See all your accounts in one place with this award-winning highly advanced, and free software for easy budgeting, money management, investments, expense tracking, and many more for all devices (online, desktop, iPhone, Mac, Samsung, Windows, tablets, etc.).
Click below (link will open in a new tab).
This free tool lets you manage your entire financial life from one secure place – so you can reach your goals faster. Get yours now!
Reasonable efforts have been made to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be our affiliates. Click to view our advertiser disclosures.