Intro – Comerica Bank Reviews & Ranking
Comerica Bank was recently ranked and reviewed by AdvisoryHQ as a top rated banking firm. Firms on our top rated lists were selected after they successfully passed AdvisoryHQ’s groundbreaking, four-step banks and credit unions selection methodology.
Click here for a step-by-step breakdown of the methodology and selection process used during our Comerica Bank review: AdvisoryHQ’s Methodology for Selecting Top Banks and Credit Unions.
The Comerica Bank review below provides a detailed assessment, including some of the factors used by AdvisoryHQ News in its ranking and selection of Comerica Bank.
Comerica Bank Review
Over the years, they have proudly aligned three strategically crafted industry sectors: the business bank, the retail bank, and wealth management services.
Source: Los Angeles Conservancy
Of course, they still offer personal banking options in the way of checking, savings, lending, investing, and more.
With a myriad of expert strategies (which we’ll discover together below), Comerica Bank has assets totalling $73 billion as of December 31, 2016.
Don't Miss: High Yield Bank Accounts
Key Factors Leading Us to Rank This Firm as One of This Year’s Top Banking Firms
Upon completing our Comerica Bank review, Comerica Bank was included in AdvisoryHQ’s ranking of this year’s best banking firms based on the following factors.
Comerica Bank Review: A New Level of Checking
Comerica Bank wants you to get the service you deserve and the account you need. They also understand that those needs are not the same for everyone.
To mitigate this problem, they offer a few different personal and business checking accounts to give you exactly what you want. They include:
- Access Checking: All the basics without a monthly maintenance fee.
- Rich Rewards Checking: An interest-earning option, also without a monthly fee.
- Premier Checking: Earn interest and be eligible for a Statement Savings or Money Market Investment Account.
- Comerica Platinum Circle Checking: An interest-bearing account with all the bells and whistles, including preferred rates, Comerica Check Card, and higher withdrawal limits.
- Basic Business Checking: A basic business account full of great features.
- Small Business Checking: A perfect option for your small business.
- Commercial Checking: An account for high activity and extra financial demands.
Comerica Bank Review: The Loan Experts
Lending solutions are just one of the things Comerica Bank does really, really well. They offer flexible terms and rate options that leave you feeling in control of your future.
Whether you need a business or personal loan, there’s surely a great option for you. These options include:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable-rate mortgages
- Jumbo/Superjumbo loans
- FHA loans
- Auto, boat, and RV loans
- Personal loans
- Student loans
- Small business lending
- Corporate lending
- Equipment lending
- Commercial real estate lending
Photo courtesy of: Comerica
Comerica Bank Review: Additional Personal Banking Services
Beyond traditional banking services, Comerica Bank offers many more services to help you live the best life possible. These services include:
- Brokerage services
- Investment management
- Asset management accounts
- Educational savings and 529 savings accounts
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Wealth management
Comerica Bank Review: Take Your Business to the Next Level
As a business owner, you understand the importance of appropriately managing all sides of your company; however, this can be a difficult task if your bank only offers limited services. Comerica Bank is different.
They offer a seemingly endless list of options to keep most of your business under one roof with multiple business tools and strategies, including:
- Business credit and debit cards
- Middle market banking
- Treasury management services
- Fraud protection
- International services
- Import and export finance
- Foreign exchange services
- Corporate financial services
- Trust and custody services
- Institutional investments
- Insurance and retirement plans
- Capital raising services
- Corporate investment banking services
- Specialized industry services
- Captive insurance
- Correspondence banking
- Wealth management
In addition to reviewing the above Comerica Bank review, you can click on any of the links below to browse exclusive reviews of AdvisoryHQ’s top rated banking firms:
FREE software to help you make smarter financial decisions
See all your accounts in one place with this award-winning highly advanced, and free software for easy budgeting, money management, investments, expense tracking, and many more for all devices (online, desktop, iPhone, Mac, Samsung, Windows, tablets, etc.).
Click below (link will open in a new tab).
This free tool lets you manage your entire financial life from one secure place – so you can reach your goals faster. Get yours now!
Reasonable efforts have been made to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be our affiliates. Click to view our advertiser disclosures.